need furnished apartment

Hi all, I'm interested in a furnished apartment. Don't really want a budget suite type, but will if I have to. If anyone has a lead on one I would appreciate a name to contact. Thank you all
WARREN INN HAS 2 LOCATIONS stayed there when i 1st moved here 1 on fred rd is ok also very resonable
NOOOOO...do not go to the Warren Inn...very bad news!!
Thanks nikki and latinalover. This aint my first rodeo, been traveling for 27 years, guess I will just play it by ear. Don't know where I will stay, but I know it won't be Warren Inn.
Sorry LatinLover...didn't mean for that to come out as being rude. The Warren Inn is known for having problems and isn't maintained very well.
  • DaMan
  • 01-19-2010, 08:08 AM
Nikki has a very good point. Several years ago, a guy killed an agency girl in a Warren Inn. He called the cops, confessed and even waited for them to show up and arrest him.

I'd suggest something like at Staybridge Suites or Homewood Suites, Residence Inn and the like. There are several close to the airport and a few near downtown. Enjoy your stay in SA.
Another note is that if you are looking for a *place to provide*, there are several providers that will allow you to pay rent/call at their location. On that sense you can have the convienence of location and safety - however the onsight of drama if you do not select the right match.

I hope you find something that fits all your needs.

Good luck to you.
I'm a 51 year old male Fiona, as tempting as that is, I don't think many ladies would pay to see me! LOL!!! I'm leaving in the morning for your great city. I'm sure I will find something. Thanks anyway
You can also look on backpage for furnished apartments or call an agent.