College girl thinking of visiting next month

Hi everyone!

I’ve been meaning to travel down to Florida for some warm weather & a break between my (virtual) classes. I’ve always wanted to come to Destin/FWB area. Is it a good place to visit in mid March?

Text me to hear more about my plans for Destin ❤️ 5406926532

Sexy do you have reviews anywhere?
Consider coming to Pensacola for a day or 2.
Sexy do you have reviews anywhere? Originally Posted by The New Guy
Yes plenty!

TER ID: 349094
PD/eroticmonkey/tna: fireflyxoxo
Fellas,
I can NOT recommend this beautiful woman enough! Book with confidence, you will not be disappointed.
Pensacola please!!
Stop in Destin too!
Fellas,
I can NOT recommend this beautiful woman enough! Book with confidence, you will not be disappointed. Originally Posted by Meeting Bella
Thanks Miss Bella. Wish you would visit Destin also.
PCB too please
�� thank you hotness!!
Destin is the best place to stay and has the most to do, but a little pricier. Even if you end up staying in FWB, it's only a quick 10 minute drive to Destin.

If you end up staying in FWB, stay on Okaloosa Island if you can. For two reasons: 1) You're right there at the beach, and 2) It's a straight shot down to Destin from there if you prefer to spend some time and shop there.
Destin is the best place to stay and has the most to do, but a little pricier. Even if you end up staying in FWB, it's only a quick 10 minute drive to Destin.

If you end up staying in FWB, stay on Okaloosa Island if you can. For two reasons: 1) You're right there at the beach, and 2) It's a straight shot down to Destin from there if you prefer to spend some time and shop there. Originally Posted by BulldogCountry
And 3) Bulldog can be there in 20 minutes.
And 3) Bulldog can be there in 20 minutes. Originally Posted by duraman
30 tops, depending on traffic. lol
  • betta
  • 03-16-2021, 03:46 PM
It's mid march.
She cancelled her trip, apparently had cancellations because of COVID and it was no longer worth it to travel here. I had a scheduled time with her, even paid a deposit after screening, no mention of a refund after she cancelled her plans.

Screenshot of the email about cancelling: https://imgur.com/a/2FNMcNz