Secret Benefits ?

Just curious. Has anyone had any luck with Secret Benefits? SA just isn’t hitting like it used to.
Secret Benefits? Not here. I haven't been on SA in quite a while.

Plus, I haven't really been playing much this past year due to Covid. I'm not scared of it.... just, no desire to play as much.
Nada. I just tried SB again after a couple of years. A lady will say hello, I reply then nothing. Crickets.

I am communicating with three different ladies on WYP.

I don’t know what the problem is with SB. Some ladies are on both so at least some of the SB profiles are real.

I am not wasting my money on SB again. Am sticking to WYP and occasionally SA.
All of the initial messages on SB are computer generated in efforts to consume credits.
Nada. I just tried SB again after a couple of years. A lady will say hello, I reply then nothing. Crickets.

I am communicating with three different ladies on WYP.

I don’t know what the problem is with SB. Some ladies are on both so at least some of the SB profiles are real.

I am not wasting my money on SB again. Am sticking to WYP and occasionally SA. Originally Posted by HarryFL
WYP?
WYP? Originally Posted by ushighway1
Stands for Whats Your Price. Basically gotta pay to get credits in order to message them. You can offer money to go on a date with a chic or vice versa. You/they accept and then you gotta pay to get so many credits to message back and fourth. I've noticed a few providers on there from STG. Take it as you will, not sure if its worth paying for but would love to hear some feedback from the community.
Stands for Whats Your Price. Basically gotta pay to get credits in order to message them. You can offer money to go on a date with a chic or vice versa. You/they accept and then you gotta pay to get so many credits to message back and fourth. I've noticed a few providers on there from STG. Take it as you will, not sure if its worth paying for but would love to hear some feedback from the community. Originally Posted by dwill5569
Yep. Also, the offer is "just for a date". There's never a guarantee any other activities will happen.
Thanks for the input! My goal when I’m using these sites is to to get as many phone numbers as possible. Once I have opened up lines of communication, I can tell within the first couple of texts if they are catfishing. It takes a little work, but to me it’s worth the effort.