Popular massage

Used to be one of my favorite places. Has anyone been lately?
I’m wondering too
Hmmmmm well
Used to be one of my favorite places. Has anyone been lately? Originally Posted by Bamaguy69
Dude, you gotta frame the question better than the assumption that we can read your mind thru telepathy.

And anyone willing to risk seeing DR girls.......I'd rather slit my own throat! js
I know I've said it before, BUT IT'S TRUE! Bree's got that good good. After a day on my feet in ridiculous shoes, I was almost in tears. This beautiful lil thang didn't even ask, she just went for it. As soon as she put her hands on me, I forgot my name. I was stunned how knowledgable she was on pressure points and applied force. I'm tempted to just walk around in circles a bit so i have another reason for her to 'lend a hand'.
Thanks again, sweetie.
I know I've said it before, BUT IT'S TRUE! Bree's got that good good. After a day on my feet in ridiculous shoes, I was almost in tears. This beautiful lil thang didn't even ask, she just went for it. As soon as she put her hands on me, I forgot my name. I was stunned how knowledgable she was on pressure points and applied force. I'm tempted to just walk around in circles a bit so i have another reason for her to 'lend a hand'.
Thanks again, sweetie.
Originally Posted by Laney Lixx
Imma have to do doubles with you and Bree at some point. I wouldn't mind getting a little massage during my recharge time(s).
Dude, you gotta frame the question better than the assumption that we can read your mind thru telepathy.
Originally Posted by hotrix1
The name of the AMP was in the subject line
Considering your last two reviews ended in no recommendations, I would say I’m doing okay.
The name of the AMP was in the subject line Originally Posted by irishgringo
My bad Bg69, iggy. Unfamiliar with the named location.

Considering your last two reviews ended in no recommendations, I would say I’m doing okay. Originally Posted by Bamaguy69
You win some...you lose some Great review of Kat. Nothing against the ladies of DR, they're grrrreeeaat!. My problem was with their "mamasan".
I personally haven’t had any issues with her. She has been really nice to work with. I had a few hiccups and she helped me out.
Unfortunately wasn't the case with me.
I got DQ'd for sending a FB marketplace reply to her instead of the guy I meant. We fixed a few hours later, but missed my window. I want the Hispanic chick from DR!
DR?