Twin Peaks Pensacola CLOSED

Dude! I went to Pensacola today to run a couple errands, and to stop at my favorite place with "great views" for a burger for lunch.

They have a sign on the door saying they closed on April 5th.

I'm now sad.
That place was a wannabe Hooters with garbage food. Surprised it lasted this long. I wonder what the next place to die in that location will be?
Burgers weren’t that bad there enjoyed them along with the lingerie week they have

Must be revamping the place ??

Duraman is sad too bulldog
That sucks! Lingerie Day and Bikini day were awesome!

Duraman is sad too bulldog Originally Posted by Gottahavemore
Yeah Bulldog, I was at half staff on Tuesday.
Hooters is a shadow of it’s former self as well.. I recall that my girlfriend, who became my wife, and is my current ex wife, worked at a printing business at the time. She was so excited that they were printing the “Grand Opening” invitations for Mobile’s first Hooters, the dude offered her complimentary invitations, he was probably recruiting, in retrospect, my ex’s little sister later became a “Hooters Girl “, I think it was probably her lifetime achievement , lol, anyway, I recall asking my whatever you want to call her, “you know what Hooters means, right?” She said “yes, owls” ...I just said “ok”, ... it was the best $5 that I’ve ever spent at Hooters, lmfao! I must admit, my ex looked pretty good in that outfit, too!
Yeah Bulldog, I was at half staff on Tuesday. Originally Posted by duraman
Yeah, had I known ahead of time they were closing, I would have made a special trip there one day last week.
Damn Duraman where are we going to have our quarterly meeting to talk about how old I prefer my women? This sucks to hear.
Damn Duraman where are we going to have our quarterly meeting to talk about how old I prefer my women? This sucks to hear. Originally Posted by The New Guy
We may have to go to the AARP bingo game.
There's a new place opening up in Pensacola just for BD. I think it's called flap-jacks or double-stacks or something like that.
We may have to go to the AARP bingo game. Originally Posted by duraman

Man you’re such a player you probably have at least half of those ladies phone numbers. Let’s call the ones still unemployed and see if we can help them out in their time of need
Ha was gonna say ... SA just got a bunch of chick wearing flannel as a profile pic and in need of some help !
Man you’re such a player you probably have at least half of those ladies phone numbers. Let’s call the ones still unemployed and see if we can help them out in their time of need Originally Posted by The New Guy
Just because my girls are on social security does not make them unemployed.
Ha was gonna say ... SA just got a bunch of chick wearing flannel as a profile pic and in need of some help ! Originally Posted by Gottahavemore
Kinda makes me want to start my SA account up again to get a few new contacts. lol
They had the best bacon.