Otterbox

Funniest thing ive seen all year is otterbox saying Rogers or Brady will trip up Allen en route to LA! Obviously doesnt know football well or know thats impossible.
Lmfao
Yeah, forgot Bills are AFC. It's sad, I guess it means we won't get to see either match up since it can only happen in the super bowl...
A true Upstater has faith and supports the Bills whatever the outcome may be. Keep that negative #JA17 energy away. We don’t talk shit on QB1 here.

At least your LA Rams won last night, girl. By far, have the hottest coach.
Rams suck and drafting OBJ midway through the season was a bitch move. The only thing Stafford is useful for is losing to NFC North teams.
Rams suck and drafting OBJ midway through the season was a bitch move. Originally Posted by OtterBox22
Wow you really don't know anything about football do you. It's almost like you're trying to pretend to be something you're not.
Rodgers will win
Hes the irony ,natural trifecta to

Kyle Larson winning the nascar championship after a failed attempt by the left to cancel him
Larson just wins , anything with a steering wheel

Then Atlanta Braves who Always self destruct
Somehow make MLB come back to Atlanta to host the world series after the left tries to cancel them

Now fir the natural trifecta

ARON RODGERS, after the left tries to cancel him over not taking the CLOT SHOT, will hopefully pull off this karma trifecta

I will be rooting for him
Covid toe has only made Rodgers stronger
Moved to correct forum
I want the QB that was on Jeopardy as a guest host in the super bowl
I want the QB that was on Jeopardy as a guest host in the super bowl Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Joe Namath?
Joe Namath? Originally Posted by lilylivered
Joe Namath? Originally Posted by lilylivered
Not the cross dresser..... the other guy....
This thread didn’t age well.

*NOW LET’S GO JOSHY!!!

GO BILLS
He can never beat the 49ers when it counts.
He can never beat the 49ers when it counts. Originally Posted by pittlicker
dang nab it