Providers: Ever go the other way?

No, I don't mean THAT.

I was curious if any of you ladies have ever PMed a hobbyist and suggested he schedule a session.

Just wondering if after reading what a hobbyist posted ...

Or met him at a social ...

Or heard good things from another provider ...

if any of you have been compelled to be a Modern Women and asked the guy on a "date."
I enjoy the ladies asking me as long as they're pleasant about it. I've seen a couple of providers that way. I had the time and was glad to know they were available.
It's hapenned more than once back in the aspd days. The good thing about it was, the ladies were on my to-do list, no screening whatsoever was needed at the time. Worked out just great.
I may have replied to a thread or send a little note through a pm....but, I don't think I've ever come out and Asked a guy to come see me.

Unless it was St. Patrick's Day (Night) and I was a little drunk. Okay hammered. Hey....I'm Irish! But, that's not the topic at hand.

So, yeah....my answer would be ummm....aahhh..welll.....yeeee eaaah, No.

~Kelly TNT
I have PMed several hobbyists concerning a funny post that they wrote! Just wanted them to know that I loved their sense of humor! And when I have met new gentlemen at a function, I have PMed them expressing what a joy it was to finally meet them in person! Was it to ask for a session? Absolutely not! Believe it or not........I'm a little old fashioned when it comes to the dating world! If they want to see me, then I believe they should contact me! After that, I will flirt with the best of them!
I think its a major turn on. I'd recommend it for Providers.
I think its a major turn on. I'd recommend it for Providers. Originally Posted by Saturn
Same here. Once, in my prior ASPD hobby life, I had a provider PM me that she thought we'd be a good match based on a comment I'd made. Boy was she right! I had a ton of fun with that lady.
Provider asking a guy for BCD in my opinion is a major turn on for the hobbyies, even if the guy knows that he is paying for it. In this modern world you would think it must be happening more often, but guess it's not, or may be I am not one of the the lucky guys!!

PE
In the RW dating scene it has been my experience that whomever asks for the date pays (at least in the beginning of the courtship). Interesting. I would be down for that!

Hmmm, what is the going rate for male providers?
There are several guys that I have pmed on here either with I love their avatars, are I have liked something that they have posted are have written. I love meeting new friends so will always say hello.

Hmmm, what is the going rate for male providers? Originally Posted by spindrifter
a few guys were giving it away, really whored up the market
Ok dammit, I guess my way of thinking was just shot to hell! LOL! Look out stud muffins, my PMs have just begun!
Well, hell, that explains why my inbox is always empty!
Interesting question.....I think if a girl contacts a hobbyists that she really likes and is just dying to fuck him, then she should have every right to do that and I'm sure the guy would love it as well. But seeing as the girl is asking to do HER a favor, asking for a donation in that particular case would not be right. I don't know of any guy that would be upset if a girl asked for him to come and fuck her because she was horny. So Kelly and Tara - please put me on your drunk dialing when horny list

But if a girl is just trolling for business and asking every guy in her contact list for an appointment, that crosses the line of what is appropriate. I would feel it out of line for a girl to ask out of the blue to come and see her for no apparent reason and offer nothing more than what was in her latest ad. Since we are reading this on the internet let's make a leap of faith and assume that we can all read. We all know where the provider ad section is found. Let's assume that the guy has read the ads and if he wanted an appointment based on what was written in the ad, then he would contact the girl. For a girl to write me and offer the same thing that was written in her ad insults my intelligence. It says to me - if you're so dumb that you can't read, I'm going to tell you again what I put in my ad.

On the other hand if she is going to write and entice a guy with something that is NOT listed in her ad, go for it. Maybe she is dying to cook something special and wants some company so she doesn't eat alone. Maybe there is a play, sporting event or concert and she wants a companion that she already knows and enjoys their company with an understanding of paid BCD time at the end. Maybe she is just bored and wants to offer an evening or longer amount of time with someone that she enjoys for her normal hour rate. Whatever it is - if the girl has a specific reason to make contact to tell a guy something that isn't already available for him to read, go for it.
I agree if she is interested a nice note to that effect would be fabulous .....do you ladies realize WHAT that would do for the male EGO ?? especially mine .LOL...Now do I have to sit here and wait for the next thirty years for that note ????LOL...it could be from a previous provider just saying Thank you ..or a never seen provider saying I talked with (whomever) and she thinks we would have a great time together....interested ??? Now what hobbiest wouldnt like that ??? I would love it ...the male ego thing again ... T