TITS: What's Your Ideal Set?

Mammoth, Big, Not-so-Big, Small, Nonexistant, Puffies, Eraser-tipped, Manmades, Naturals...I could stare at those things all damn day, get absolutely nothing done and still go home feeling satisfied!

Me, I like a meduim sized set capped with caramel areoloas and sensitive nipples that grow and swell. If she cups a breast and leads my head towards her nipple the race is ON!

Gentlemen, is there a set or sets that you've dwelled upon and visited repeatedly either in person or whilst daydreaming? Is there a particular shape, contour, color or feaute that makes a particul;ar set more attractive for you?
They are all nice ............some just nicer than others .....It really depends on the body they are attached to ...Perky personality ,Bubbly ,Somber,ETC ....... .it really depends on the person and how they perceive them ...I do enjoy them all ..T
<----- my ideal set
they sure look DDelicious
<----- my ideal set Originally Posted by JamieYoung
I like Jamie's yum.... Love Cheyenne Blakes.. & of coarse...MINE...lol 36F's... not so bad...
I have spent the last few days fixated on the Chloe Marie photos. They curently are my "Ideal Set"!!
The ideal set for me are the one's the lovely lady puts in my face to worship and adore.
Perfecto is Motorboating Alyssa West's pair
The ideal pair is that of ChaseDFW. Guys, it don't get no better than them.
One in my hands lol, of course the bigger the better!!!
I stumbled across these just the other day.....http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=69129

....but I'm usually down for MM or Naturals of any size... just as along as they are not rock hard...

Btw, here is a little sumthin' for all of you Natural Tit Lovers.....http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=68201

These are the best ones!
Attached Images File Type: jpg Miss_Kitty_1.jpg (34.0 KB, 1367 views)
Best tits in the world are the ones attached to the woman I am with. If she is sharing them with me, then she should be treated as if there are none better. :-)
small-medium sized and perky