bbbj - keep going

I had an appointment yesterday and this provider gave the best bbbj. The one thing she did was she did not ask me if I was ready or stop to get the cover. What she did was kept sucking until I told her I was ready.

Lately I have received bbbj where the provider stops and asks me if I am ready or she just stops and gets the cover. Ladies, trust me, I will let you know when I am ready. Now I am not saying every provider has done this to me but lately it has happened more often. It was so nice yesterday when she kept going and going. It was nice for me to be the one to stop her

I am only going to speak for myself but in my opinion providers give the best bbbj. Better then in the outside world. It is one of the most important reasons why I love the hobby so much. When I get a great bbbj I always return. If I have not see you yet (and trust me I will) please make sure you dont stop, I will let you know when I am ready.

Ladies, your service that you provide is greatly appreciated. All of you are sexy women and I do not think us hobbyists say thank you enough. Please make sure you continue to provide the outstanding service and dont stop sucking. I will let you know when I am ready

Thanks and I hope everyone has a great labor day weekend
oops, this was a mistake.
The one thing she did was she did not ask me if I was ready or stop to get the cover. What she did was kept sucking until I told her I was ready. It was nice for me to be the one to stop her.

When I get a great bbbj I always return. If I have not see you yet (and trust me I will) please make sure you dont stop, I will let you know when I am ready. Originally Posted by daaaaaman
Great post! I agree 100%. I very much enjoy a nice long bbbj, and it's things like this that will boost a girl way up on my gvha (go visit her again) list, and might make me wanna leave a nice tip as well.
Great post! I agree 100%. I very much enjoy a nice long bbbj, and it's things like this that will boost a girl way up on my gvha (go visit her again) list, and might make me wanna leave a nice tip as well. Originally Posted by lionheart
i know i should have trademarked gcho and gvha!! :^)

seriously, i agree w/ daaaaaaaman - women, please Please PLEASE dont stop until a) i beg for you to stop or b) it's all said and done except for the cleanup.

asking me if i'm ready to move on is not that big of a deal like daaaaaman relates. but one of the things that bugs me the most is when a woman is pleasing lil delites for quite a while [and does it well!! you women know who you are!!] and then switches suddenly and w/out a word from oral delites to manual delites and finishes him that way. maybe i should be more explicit in my likes and dislikes when i meet a woman.
i know i should have trademarked gcho and gvha!! :^) Originally Posted by pmdelites
aye, pm, you are a famous cat around here these days!...or is it infamous?!? yep, that's a good one my friend.
I totally agree as well. Using my mouth in every way possible is my favorite. If anything, tell when to slow down a little so I can go again and longer. Really, I like for round one to be orally focused. Then get to the other good stuff on the next round(s). Mmmm.... that made me want some..........
I don't understand.........guys if she is good at sucking, and then stops before you are ready to move on, why not just ask her to keep doing it right then? (Politely, of course.....something like, "I love the way you suck my cock and I want to enjoy it a while longer, so please keep doing what you are doing so well!")

I've always done this, and never been disappointed.
  • Txh64
  • 09-07-2010, 07:54 AM
I totally agree as well. Using my mouth in every way possible is my favorite. If anything, tell when to slow down a little so I can go again and longer. Really, I like for round one to be orally focused. Then get to the other good stuff on the next round(s). Mmmm.... that made me want some.......... Originally Posted by Jade Mackie
Well, there went any thoughts of work today!

To the OP, I can vouch for the fact that Miss Jade doesn't stop until you are a puddle. She is a true delight in this and several other ways.
I totally agree as well. Using my mouth in every way possible is my favorite. If anything, tell when to slow down a little so I can go again and longer. Really, I like for round one to be orally focused. Then get to the other good stuff on the next round(s). Mmmm.... that made me want some.......... Originally Posted by Jade Mackie
Wowsers! I think I'm in love!
Girls, if you are BBBJCIMNQNS, please list it among your "activites" on P411. When I do the "advanced search," I focus my search accordingly. Very frustrating to have to guess at this. Why make a guy ask?
Girls, if you are BBBJCIMNQNS, please list it among your "activites" on P411. When I do the "advanced search," I focus my search accordingly. Very frustrating to have to guess at this. Why make a guy ask? Originally Posted by dallasprofessor6969
Well......with guys that I am seeing for the 1st time, I do do that....but thats only because I am that good, and before ya know it, its over, LOL!!! So I try and give the guys heads up, I do tend to get carried away. Now just because I ask if your ready....that doesn't mean I'm ready to stop, I take pleasure in pleasing the guys, and some are too nervous to tell me what they want, so I tend to ask thru the session, what do they prefer, what do they like and if they can't give me any answers....I'll just do what I do best....which is everything, LOL!