Can truly tight kitties accomodate oversized dicks?

I saw something in the amp forum that got me to thinking. It's a review that is somewhat common in that forum. The reviewer was disappointed because the provider had to block him from fully penetrating her because of his size. It's a girl that I was with last week and I know for a fact that she has a very tight kitty. I am average size (or at least I hope I am) and it was a tight squeeze for me. This perodically comes up in the amp reviews. All the k-girls that I have been with are tight. I wonder how some of them can even be providers. My current Chinese girlfriend can barely accomodate my average size white dick. In fact, I have to go very slow for a while at the beginning of penetration in order for her to get accustomed to it.

So, here's the thing I am curious about. In the Coed discussions many ladies will mention their tight kitties when the opportunity presents itself. And whenever the "Big Dick" threads come up, several ladies will also say that they love big cocks and for the guys to call them. I seldom read reviews in the Independant section, so I don't know if this ever comes up. So, my question is: can a truly tight kitty accomodate big dicks? I understand that everything is relative and I'm not trying to offend anyone's money maker. I'm not saying that you can't have a tight pussy and accomodate big dicks at the same time. I'm just wondering how it works.
LMAO. Well, the tightness of the kitty is also relative to the size of the penis. I mean, if your scholong is 9", the kitty is going to feel tighter to you than to a guy who say has 6". Girth comes into play, as does the lady doing Kegel exercises.

It's also not so much the size of the penis as it is what he does with it, and if he gets the lady worked up enough to take him, regardless of his size. How tight it feels also depends on how wet she gets or how much lube is used.

Some kitty's are tighter than others, just as some penises are bigger than others. There is no "golden rule" when it comes to this type of thing.

I know that doesn't help answer the question much, but there really isn't much else that I can say. But yes, a truly tight kitty can accomodate a big dick (although it can be painful without the proper foreplay and preparation). I mean think about it....babies come out of there. What could be bigger?

Meg
Where there's a will, there's a way. It will just take more for some than others. I think you could get to point where depth might have a limit.
I wouldn't know........I'm still a virgin!
Still a VIRGIN ? then thats why you are only a JUNIOR MEMBER ......LOL you have to take care of that to make yourself a Full fledged Member ...LOL
Mine does.
All the providers have little tight kitties and we all hobbyists have oversized dicks, so this should be good have TONS of responses.
There's not a day gone by that I haven't thanked my lucky stars that this is not a problem I will ever have to deal with! There, but for the grace of God...
LMAO. Well, the tightness of the kitty is also relative to the size of the penis. I mean, if your scholong is 9", the kitty is going to feel tighter to you than to a guy who say has 6". Girth comes into play, as does the lady doing Kegel exercises.

It's also not so much the size of the penis as it is what he does with it, and if he gets the lady worked up enough to take him, regardless of his size. How tight it feels also depends on how wet she gets or how much lube is used.

Some kitty's are tighter than others, just as some penises are bigger than others. There is no "golden rule" when it comes to this type of thing.

I know that doesn't help answer the question much, but there really isn't much else that I can say. But yes, a truly tight kitty can accomodate a big dick (although it can be painful without the proper foreplay and preparation). I mean think about it....babies come out of there. What could be bigger?

Meg Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
Glad to make you laugh Meg. Your explanation was good and since you are the "Pecker Inspector" I'll accept your expert opinon. I guess that since I got a good ass fingering the other day it made me think about this. (I can't imagine anything bigger than that up there.) So, I suppose the provider wasn't sufficiently aroused to take in Mr. Big Dick. Don't tell me she was just fucking him for the money! I'm glad that wasn't the case with me!
With enough force it WILL go in.....

Actually, the Asian gals seem to struggle with it more than most providers. Not sure why...
I wouldn't know........I'm still a virgin! Originally Posted by Lana Warren

You too?
Can truly tight kitties accomodate [sic] oversized dicks?

No. Don't bother trying. If you push too hard, the girl explodes.
Not always. Sometimes you have to push real hard a lot of times to make a girl explode!
lmao
  • Jaleh
  • 09-06-2010, 12:35 PM
Depends how bad they want it.. Right?