a question about area's ??? I want to come to town

I plan on going to Dallas in a few weeks (first time) and wanted to know there nicer area's to stay in town! And hey if any ladies want to pm me and go out one night I'd love that as well!

Please help me out!!!! and Thank you in advance

JJ - julietravelgal- julie jewels
julie,

below is a message i've had since 2008 [just updated it] that i send to folks who are coming to visit dallas. if they're friends, i rip out mention of providers. hope this helps.

pmd.
--------------------------------------------------------------

there are four main areas that i would consider staying [if i were a provider] or like to go when i visit a woman.

1. I-35E aka Stemmons freeway - most of the places here are higher dollar [anatole, renaissance, marriot residence, etc.] with some mid-tier hotels tossed in [embassy suites, etc.]
pros: easy access, easy to get to from austin.
cons: freeway noise, kinda far away from most hobbyists [i'd think]. no grocery stores, no CVS or walgreens, only liquor stores are on industrial [pretty run-down area]

2. US 75 aka North Central Expressway - again, mid-to-upper price range - raddison near Mockingbird Rd. is very nice, doubletree near northwest hwy is nice, w/ good views if you get an upper floor, then marriot residence inn, la quinta, etc. there are few mid-to-lower prices ones.
pros: easy access; easy to get to from austin; more restaurants, grocery stores, CVS or Walgreens, liquor stores [all south of Walnut Hill] along the freeway than along I-35E. easy to blend in as the whole area is quite busy.
cons: none that i can think of, except maybe closeness to the guys.

3. I-635 aka LBJ freeway - all ranges of hotels - from packed/somewhat rundown extended stays to high dollar chains [westin, hilton, sheraton, doubletree, crowne plaza, etc.]. generally, stay west of US 75, the lower tier places are east of that intersection.
pros: easy access, easy to blend in, CVS near LBJ & Coit Rd, probably closer to more guys.
cons: not that many restaurants along the freeway [exception is at LBJ & Preston Rd], no grocery stores, no liquor stores.

4. Belt Line area of Addison Tx - addison is a small city about 3 miles n. of LBJ between N. Dallas Tollway and Marsh Ln. most of the hotels here are mid-tier w/ exception of the marriott quorum [s. of belt line on the south bound access road of the n. dallas tollway] and the intercontinental [n. of belt line on same access rd. - very snazzy!!]
pros: one of the more popular "poontang alleys", lots of woman have in-calls here. lots of restaurants and liquor stores [along inwood rd. s. of belt line] but only a super walmart [on belt line e. of n. dallas tollway]. maybe a cvs or two.
cons: depending on where you stay, the addison LE can be pretty active in rooting out providers.

i suggest you go to http://www.orbitz.com - one of their advantages/selling points is that not only do they list the best rates [which you should then go to the actual hotel chain's website to book so you dont have to pay upfront], they also show where the hotels are located. if you do a "dallas" search, a map of dallas shows up w/ little balloons for different areas. click an area and it just shows hotels in that area.

if you are for sure coming up here and are willing to take a chance, you can use priceline.com to get a place. you can select the area but wont find out the hotel until after your bid is accepted and they've charged your credit card. a couple of women i know who visit up here bid $50-75 and either get the hilton hotel [LBJ and n. dallas tollway - very very very nice hotel] or the sheraton [catty-corner to the hilton; nice, but not as nice as hilton].

you might check w/ some of the dallas women to see if they have any suggestions on hotels, booking, etc.
Arlington
Are you going to set up some calls prior to coming up? If so you may want to keep those guys' commutes in mind before settling on an area. Pmdelites' suggestions are good ones for the N Dallas set, but not as good for folks out west.
Tollway is King.

I'll have to respectfully disagree on some areas with PM delites.

First - I'd ask yourself - is your clientel more of business men getting a quickie on their lunch hour - or executives and stay at home busienssmen who can take off several hours during the day.

If businessmen on their lunch hour - then options 1 and 2 make more sense.

If you are looking for people who work out of the home or executives - then the tollway or 635 (options 3 & 4) is the best option.

stay away from arlington and mid cities - its lower income areas and LE is regularrly very active there. In addition, many providers mistakingly pick there thinking its the "middle" of the DFW metroplex. Its not - Dallas is about 5 times the population of Ft. worth and to get the most buck for your time its better to consider 1 of the 4 options above.

Unlike some cities - Dallas is really spread out and location really matters. Many hobiest like myself won't see a girl at any price if she is too far of drive.

Plus be choosy on the hotel - cheap hotels/motels are often a turn off and some hobbiests won't visit them for safety reasons, experince etc.
The tollway option is not suitable for some guys (I am not one of them). It can raise too many questions at home if they don't regularly travel that route.