Do you keep count?

I've been having trouble going to sleep at night the last few nights. Rather than counting sheep, I find myself counting the number of providers I've seen. I'm finding it's easiest to do so geographically -- starting in San Francisco and moving eastward through five Texas cities, then further east, ending up in New York. I try to get the same total each time, but darned if every now and then a long-forgotten encounter pops into my brain.

Anyway, I started wondering to what extent my fellow hobbyists and providers keep an accurate tally, written or mental, of their hobby-related encounters. With or without a written record, could you generate an accurate count?
I've been having trouble going to sleep at night the last few nights. Rather than counting sheep, I find myself counting the number of providers I've seen. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
And that doesn't keep you up in more ways than one? hehe
There is so much talent around, I find it more challenging to try to remember all of the ones I have on my "to do" list.
some guys notch their cocks, some notch their bedposts, some write it down in their little black books, some create a file and save it on their computer or smartphone, some create a file and save it in the cloud. i've done all of that [well, except notching my cock].

over 13 yrs = too many to keep an accurate count of. so, i just keep a mental map of where my gvha women have incalls and which of them i should visit next. that keeps me up at nights in more ways than one [like hotlips asked].

for my gcho list, it's in the cloud so i can access at home, work, wi-fi location.

sometimes, it's easier to just drive down US 75 or I-635 and smile when i pass by certain hotels and apt complexes. i think i've had encounters in every hotel near I-635 and Coit except for the el dumpo next door to La Quinta.
I tried, but it gets expensive.