STUDY: Fat Guys Are Better In Bed

Fat men enjoy longer lasting sex scientific research show

FAT men last longer in bed, while lean gym jocks are prone to premature ejaculation, a new study has found.

Discuss...
LOL..it doesn't say they are better, just that they last longer. I'm always up for round two if a fella knows what he's doin'.
  • PT4ME
  • 09-08-2010, 08:00 PM
............reminds me of a joke Monique once said,

"but WHO wants to fuck a fat dude for a long time"? (actually hers was in response to "old men last longer" but you catch my drift!!!

I know, I will feel SOOOOOOOOOooooooooo different once my old ass starts to gain weight.

-PT-
Longer doesn't always mean better. My ex hubby....weighed in at 290 when we divorced and lasted for freaking ever! Not a good thing at all. I was sore, bored and praying for it to end. In a real life relationship, no matter my SO's weight, I would prefer multiple quickies instead of one very long romp.
I think I'll just shoot for mid-range weight. Multiple not so quickies.
In a real life relationship, no matter my SO's weight, I would prefer multiple quickies instead of one very long romp. Originally Posted by reese foster
Longer doesn't always mean better. My ex hubby....weighed in at 290 when we divorced and lasted for freaking ever! Not a good thing at all. I was sore, bored and praying for it to end. In a real life relationship, no matter my SO's weight, I would prefer multiple quickies instead of one very long romp. Originally Posted by reese foster

The woman of my dreams!!!!!!
Fat men enjoy longer lasting sex scientific research show

FAT men last longer in bed, while lean gym jocks are prone to premature ejaculation, a new study has found.
Originally Posted by DFK Hunter
Damn, you mean I lost 100 lbs for nothing?
and all that money on atkins shakes, and getting up at 4 a.m. to work out?
I am very athletic (now) and I can last as long as I want, I am also multi meaning I can come and stay hard and come again and sometimes even stack orgasm after orgasm with or without ejaculation. I agree with Reese quickies are much better than lasting, for me anyways. Ultimately, for me, it's all about chemistry and coming as many times as possible within a time frame.
One more reason not to get into shape!! My endurance might go into negative numbers.