Is this typical in sbc?

Wow! What is going on around here? Did everyone leave town?
  • GMTA
  • 07-04-2017, 05:20 PM
Well it is holiday. I myself have been out of commission due to illness these last few months and maybe will be back real soon.
As far me, I'm workin for the man today. I think everybody is feeling the stress. Ive had several ladies contact me over the last couple days looking for some relief. I also had another tell me her biz has fallen off? Unfortunately I'm broke at the moment. I had some big notes and insurance hit me hard past couple days. I'll be back though.
Drive to Monroe.. I'll play at my apartment! ��
I am bored out of my mind!
Pm sent Meredith. Boredom will be busted Friday. I promise! And I can't wait to see this grown ass woman after she's been 'bored'! Hot damn! Let's ride!
Think I'm gonna go shopping. Lol
Meredith...you should be on the Shreveport riverfront rockin to James Burton and Gunner Nelson.
MM
I'm downtown, I'll have to go check it out! Thanks!
Yaw take care of this gorgeous woman!! I would certainly solve her loneliness if I had the opportunity!!
Oh shit! Meredith goes to the river front she will NOT be bored! She is a big league head turner! Every swinging dick down there will be thinking what it's like to share her bed. That body demands attention. Damnitahell! Sure wish I was there!
Shreveport bossier doesn't have much to do,except getting freaky!!
I am trying to get to you as fast as I can.
I've been wondering what's a good time of year to visit Shreveport.. apparently not July?