Hello Batesville!! ;)

Heyyy everyone, I'm Lola! I rarely use this site its difficult for me to navigate but I got myself a new little laptop for camming and its much easier on here... Anyways tryna put myself out there & I have some questions. Now that I'm mobile I love traveling to the surrounding areas! I got my car & that was all she wrote! Tonight I traveled to Batesville somewhere I've never been... really somewhere I barely knew existed. So far so good the people are friendly and it's small but not too small. Reminds me a lot of Cabot. I came to see a friend and decided to stay in this uncharted territory. Are there any Batesvilians<=== here? Hahaha<==== Correct me if that's <==== wrong. Ladies anything I should be aware of? I usually use skip the games to advertise but because I don't know the area I feel like that's a set up for disaster. I don't need any kind of trouble! Is the hobby pretty common here or is this a town of prudes & Bible Thumpers "no offense". Anyways I am going to be here all night so we shall see what I get into. The more comments the better please & thank you don't be shy! DMs are always open! Hoping somebody ends up wanting to chat XoXo Lola
Batesville, so small town!
It's a Bible Thumper town!

Come up to NWA! We can meet up!
I am stuck here for the night unfortunately I'm mobile but my tags are bad!! EEEPP!! You don't have to say anything I already know! SMH :\ But hey! Come daylight I might just end up in your neck of the woods just for the morning. I would love to say Hi!! ;D
  • AgFox
  • 01-27-2024, 09:49 AM
I think they prefer to be called Bater's.
There used to be a motorcycle club in Batesville …BUBBA… might still be there but BUBBA stood for butt ugly bikers from Batesville Arkansas. .. Batesville is a cool little town. There seems to be allot going on there for as small as it is. Not sure how many clients are there. I’m in Jonesboro and it’s basically dead here
What a coincidence!! I was just trying to contact Lola and the most recent Phone # I had is no longer in service. That was the number on her most recent reviews.
I found her twitter account, but she has not used it in quite a while.
If anyone knows how to contact Lola, please let me know. PM me if not comfortable putting it here.