**Official MOTHERFUCKING NBA Playoffs Thread**

Almost six hours away from tip-off, lets do this.
who cares
Did the Rockets get in??? Something told me they didn't.
  • Satin
  • 04-28-2012, 10:53 AM
Now this is what I'm talking about....

Fuck no, the Rockets didn't get in...come on playa...

My Lakers are back to take the throne.....let the hating begin....
D. Rose is down. Not good for Chicago.

Kerwil,

Love the selection of the avatar. Maliah is a fav!

What it is Satin? Still fucking them hoes I see.
who cares
Originally Posted by ibechill
I feel ya...FOOTBALL is KING

The Lakers aren't going anywhere. If anything. I think OKC Thunder will do the deed this time around. Plus with all that world peace in LA......Gonna be hard to focus out there......lol

The refs ruined this game
  • Satin
  • 04-28-2012, 04:22 PM
Well the hater count is at 2 and counting....would any of you haterz like to place a "friendly wager" to see if your mouth can match your wallet? Oh wait, DED still owes me from months ago...so fuck that....lmao..,

I agree football is king...but hoops is the shit too. So I feel if you hate it or don't care...find some other lame ass thread to fuck up....lol

Hold on: Is that the one and only C-note back? Oh shit, it's on now....where you been playa?
who cares
Originally Posted by ibechill
The great thing about basketball, compared to football, the best team usually always wins, no flukes in here.

Damn, injuries are Fucking things up tho. Wouldn't be shocked if someone broke their neck in the Thunder/Mavs game for tonight. D-Rose with a torn ACL would mean a cake-walk for Miami in the east. And that flopping shit Lebron was doing needs to end. Red card that motherfucker, or something.
Dont fuck with me Satin...I'll delete this damn thread

Then Ike can bring it back

Oh yeah, go ANYBODY except the Lakers
I'd root for the Lakers over the Heat...

I think Denver actually has a decent chance in the series tho. My upset pick along with Dallas, but they (Denver) have a much better chance than Dallas. Thunder are Fucking savages.
  • Satin
  • 04-28-2012, 04:43 PM
Thunder ain't shit...those young bucks ain't ready for the playoffs...this is a man's game now...no more bullshit...

Rose tore ACL...done for the year...damn.

I love it....the most successful and hated franchise is back for another title....
The Black Mamba is ready you losers....
I dunno man, the only teams I feared going into the playoffs were Chicago, LAL, and Memphis, but if the Heat can basically rest all their guys until the finals (Which sounds batshit) it looks good for them. Lebron, what are your thoughts?