I thought we were adults....

I thought we were all adults on here to have fun...People come here to have a safe, fun, playful time....People take things to dam serious on here...the guys joke with the girls and they take it all out of context...girls are trying to help and be nice and they wanna call you a hater....
We have to remember that everyone has there own choice of people and they are just expressing what the feel or think...why get your panties/boxers all bunch up over what ppl say in threads....I dont take sides, I dont work like that..but everyone has there right to what they like.....that shit where adults are getting pissed off because of someones choice is just crazy and if they are joking with you and trying to fun you get all pissy
If you cant handle the pressure then get out...
I really could go on and on but i think i will shut up now..thanks for reading Have a great day...

**THIS IS NOT DIRECTED TO ANY ONE PERSON**
Preach it sista!
Preach it sista! Originally Posted by boardman
you crack me up..even trey, wake up and dearhunter crack me...I guess im different i dont let things get to me...I just laugh at them cause they dont know better....
MUAH
Damn, I already had a great day and I hope I am not the one to get you all stirred up.
you crack me up..even trey, wake up and dearhunter crack me...I guess im different i dont let things get to me...I just laugh at them cause they dont know better....
MUAH Originally Posted by Dayna Love

Oh, now I'm pissed!...Are you comparing me to those fucktards? I thinck I have to go now and un-wad my panties.

Fuck boardman.......I always pick a side.......sometimes I switch sides if the side I am on is boring me.
WAS that thread refereing to ME..
You know I had to say it!!

Hell, we all know I learned the hard way around here, not to take things too personal.. especially when it is in a situation when you don't know the tone, or what some one is really saying..

This is all about fun.. have to leave it all at that!!

Hell, I was called a black girl today... and I just had to laugh my ass off..
(LB)

For the record..Nikki Love is a white girl...
  • bbkid
  • 06-20-2012, 02:57 PM
I just laugh at them cause they dont know better.... Originally Posted by Dayna Love
Of course they do! You don't really believe that statement, do you?
LMMFAO....I would never compare any one EVER. and if i did i Def would not to them...HEHEHEHE LOL

Bob baby you didnt stir this up...I just been been reading through some threads and its crazy how some ppl take shit so outta text...
But i have to admit i do get a lot good laughs on here...even when the fucktards put me down like a comment i seen "if you think shes bad look at the new BBW hooktard and it was my showcase link. LMMFAO...
One thing i know and two things for sure...yes im Big, fat, obese (whatever) but i dam sure not ugly...I am beautiful and no one can or will ever tell me different..they can call me fat all day shit i agree..but i like it and there lots of others who like it to
yes Baby you are beautiful, and you are a hell of a good time. I know that some of the guys on the board were breast feed with a straw by their mothers, and that they got to hate on everyone having fun now. I think I know whats got you stirred up, if it is what we talked about BCD's just laugh and move on.
Like it? Dana, I Love those curves of yours baby!
LMMFAO..
One thing i know and two things for sure...yes im Big, fat, obese (whatever) but i dam sure not ugly...I am beautiful and no one can or will ever tell me different..they can call me fat all day shit i agree..but i like it and there lots of others who like it to Originally Posted by Dayna Love
your not fat dayna.......your fluffy! And very limber too!!!!😜
Of course they do! You don't really believe that statement, do you? Originally Posted by bbkid
naw im just talking shit....hell i crack fat jokes and talk shit...but thats just me im all around cool chick...I could sit with them and drink beer can crack jokes all day that shit dont bother me....
If it not fun don't do it. If it is do it the hell again! And Dayna baby you sound like alot of damn fun so stay there and don't play into the drama queens sweetie! Muah!
I have noticed one thing. There seems to be a direct correlation between a provider's weight and her post count.