Cassy and Busty at lunch. Boobies anyone???

This was earlier BEFORE we got started and it was hot as fuck outside, but fun
  • Trey
  • 06-25-2012, 07:02 PM
Chueys?
We went to Mexico, thats how we roll. You should had seen the looks we got putting boobs on the table lol. We got some #'s too. Guess we looked hot feeling each others boobs lmao
Must clean keyboard now.
I wanna dunk cassy's boobs in that queso and lick and suck it off...that doesn't sound too weird does it? Yikes!
I was thinking, we should had dipped our boobs (nipples) in the queso and take pics. I mean we were still flashing anyways lol. But that thought crossed my mind when we got out of that heat and in air condition lol. Maybe next time
LOL SD, If you think the pic of Cassy's boobs look good, you should see em' in person... I couldn't help but feel on them when I met her ... LOL.. She is a beautiful lady in person.. pics do not do her justice at all...

Glad ya'll had a great day..

Amy I see those boobies got hot in the sun this weekend!! I have laid off the tanning for a few weeks after having a guy from bp call and swear I was a black girl

him " you sound white.."
me "ummm yes, I am"
him "oh, so this is not you in the photos?"
me "umm yes, it is"
him "no sweetie, I am looking at a black girl in these photos"
me "ummm if you are looking at the ad that says MY name on it and number, then you are looking at the pictures of me, a white, girl."

I need to get back to the pool though!!

You ladies have a blessed week!!
I wanna dunk cassy's boobs in that queso and lick and suck it off...that doesn't sound too weird does it? Yikes! Originally Posted by Sweet Discretion

not weird at all cum and lick baby
LOL SD, If you think the pic of Cassy's boobs look good, you should see em' in person... I couldn't help but feel on them when I met her ... LOL.. She is a beautiful lady in person.. pics do not do her justice at all...

Glad ya'll had a great day..

Amy I see those boobies got hot in the sun this weekend!! I have laid off the tanning for a few weeks after having a guy from bp call and swear I was a black girl

him " you sound white.."
me "ummm yes, I am"
him "oh, so this is not you in the photos?"
me "umm yes, it is"
him "no sweetie, I am looking at a black girl in these photos"
me "ummm if you are looking at the ad that says MY name on it and number, then you are looking at the pictures of me, a white, girl."

I need to get back to the pool though!!

You ladies have a blessed week!! Originally Posted by NIKKILOVE

NIKKI I WANNA GRAB THAT BLACK ASS LOL!!!!
  • Trey
  • 06-25-2012, 10:43 PM
I wanna see more of them boobies Cassandra, you kinda got em hidden in that one. No pics of you flashing em?
Any time!!!
Nikki I been trying to text you all day hooker, pm meLove that ass pic, we need you to come take more pics of us!
You look nothing like I thought you did. Very pretty and now I am craving queso.
You look nothing like I thought you did. Very pretty and now I am craving queso. Originally Posted by KatieKatieNYC

Who???
You, crazy.