How a mans house should look :)

THIS IS HOW A MAN'S HOUSE SHOULD LOOK? (Check out the "silverware")! The Motorcycles are kept and maintained in the bedroom. The urinal is an oil recovery system built into the bathroom floor, raises & lowers to a suitable height, and recycles the waste into the outside watering system

you can click on them to make them bigger

That ,,,, is pretty clever. Sweet!
more cool ..

9. Car designer Michael Vetter was bored with regular motors and built a futuristic car that is less Renault Clio and more like a vehicle
featured in the Sci-fi film 'The Fifth Element'. The car has even been named The Extra Terrestrial Vehicle - ETV - to reflect its alien-like look.
ETV is based on the same platform as a modest, run-of-the-mill Chevrolet, but this is where the similarities end. It has a five-feet high
windscreen and gullwing doors which open automatically via remote control.

NICE car sweet . but I wouldnt drive on any Arkansas roads to bumpy
THIS IS HOW A MAN'S HOUSE SHOULD LOOK? (Check out the "silverware")! The Motorcycles are kept and maintained in the bedroom. The urinal is an oil recovery system built into the bathroom floor, raises & lowers to a suitable height, and recycles the waste into the outside watering system

you can click on them to make them bigger

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

Sweet, I tried all morning to click on them to make them bigger!!! They are still no bigger than a walnut! What's your secret???
[/CENTER]

Sweet, I tried all morning to click on them to make them bigger!!! They are still no bigger than a walnut! What's your secret??? Originally Posted by amyurman
I have a gift for making things bigger, what would you like for me to make bigger for you?

wow! Now that how you pimp a ride lol

Daum, I bet there is a lot of time and $ in that project. I amazes me how talented some people can be....like SNL, she's majic, like Jeanie, just bobs her head and it's bigger!!!! lol