Handle it

• CJ7
  • 10-09-2013, 11:29 PM
I'm not sure what you're trying to say other than a man who has never served in his life is critical of those who have served saying that something could have been done. Which is laughable and insulting all by itself. I have seen what the US military can do in a similar situation. All this needed was a president who could be disturbed (makes me think of Hitler and D-Day) with important news.
One thing about a blowhard they know everything about everything. When did you serve as Sec of Defense ? Were you as critical when he was serving under Bush?
I guess you missed the point (why am I not surprised?). When did Gates serve in the military? He didn't. His knowledge is all on paper and colored by politics. Should we, is it legal, will there be blowback, what do we need? His world. The real miltitary is tell me what to do and we will get it done. We will move heaven and earth to save our people.
  • CJ7
  • 10-10-2013, 11:19 AM
I guess you missed the point (why am I not surprised?). When did Gates serve in the military? He didn't. His knowledge is all on paper and colored by politics. Should we, is it legal, will there be blowback, what do we need? His world. The real miltitary is tell me what to do and we will get it done. We will move heaven and earth to save our people. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

so did you Teach
Poor JD
CBJ7 is sure proud of that worthless Gates link he found.

I'm still waiting for his next Benghazi "timeline" showing that Odumbo ordered and deployed special forces to Benghazi on the night of the attacks.
  • CJ7
  • 10-10-2013, 05:42 PM
CBJ7 is sure proud of that worthless Gates link he found.

I'm still waiting for his next Benghazi "timeline" showing that Odumbo ordered and deployed special forces to Benghazi on the night of the attacks. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

you're as big of a dumbass as JVD is ...

the link is and has been in my sig line since whirlie and JVD posted 50 threads a day about Benghazi ... you finally noticed
you're as big of a dumbass as JVD is ...

the link is and has been in my sig line since whirlie and JVD posted 50 threads a day about Benghazi ... you finally noticed Originally Posted by CJ7
Wrong again shit for brains. I saw it when you first started using it. In fact, I have commented on it before. More than once. But never thought you would be silly enough to start a thread on it.
What years did you serve as Sec of Defense? Same as JD ?
Handle it Originally Posted by CJ7
That's CBJ7's favorite pick-up line at public park men's rooms.
That's CBJ7's favorite pick-up line at public park men's rooms. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

I know you can handle it when your boyfriend with tits comes over to pack your fudge.
I know you can handle it when your boyfriend with tits comes over to pack your fudge. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your latent desires are showing again, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

cock hound Originally Posted by i'va biggen
boy a TS Originally Posted by i'va biggen
fudge packed . . . kneel and bob Originally Posted by i'va biggen
fudge packing Originally Posted by i'va biggen
love trannies Originally Posted by i'va biggen
fudge packing Originally Posted by i'va biggen
more trannies Originally Posted by i'va biggen
trannies Originally Posted by i'va biggen
playing he/she's Originally Posted by i'va biggen
he/she girlfriends Originally Posted by i'va biggen
ignorant butt fucked inbred trannie lover Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Ho Ho Ho here come the trannies. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
transvestite two trannies Originally Posted by i'va biggen
tranny Originally Posted by i'va biggen
men dressed as women Originally Posted by i'va biggen
here come the trannies. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
here comes the trannies Originally Posted by i'va biggen
tranny lovers. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
here come the trannies. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
pulling a tranny train Originally Posted by i'va biggen
the trannies are coming Originally Posted by i'va biggen
gay bar ... tranny Originally Posted by i'va biggen
here comes a tranny Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Tranny fucker Originally Posted by i'va biggen
smoking dicks Originally Posted by i'va biggen
dick sucker ... suck seed. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
sucking dick Originally Posted by i'va biggen
tranny providers Originally Posted by i'va biggen
sperm sipper Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your latent desires are showing again, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
For once, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you have decided not to further embarrass yourself with your mangled use of the English language.