DATY / BBBJ Curious Question

I've been doing a lot of reading today and noticed something strange from a few providers and I have to ask.

If you don't provide BBBJ then why would you offer DATY?

The only reason I ask is I'm assuming that you don't provide BBBJ for Safety reasons. And then I think that I'm no expert but isn't it just as easy to get a STD through a mans saliva then with any secretions that may happen during BBBJ?

Maybe I'm just assuming the wrong thing???

Again just curious... Would like to see thoughts from Providers that offer DATY but no BBBJ?
I've been doing a lot of reading today and noticed something strange from a few providers and I have to ask.

If you don't provide BBBJ then why would you offer DATY?

The only reason I ask is I'm assuming that you don't provide BBBJ for Safety reasons. And then I think that I'm no expert but isn't it just as easy to get a STD through a mans saliva then with any secretions that may happen during BBBJ?

Maybe I'm just assuming the wrong thing???

Again just curious... Would like to see thoughts from Providers that offer DATY but no BBBJ? Originally Posted by Chig232
From what I've read about STDs it is relatively safe to do DATY since it's pretty rare to pass them through saliva.
some men like doing it! hello??
well all i know is i love to do daty for two reasons 1 you get to see if there is anything wrong or not i.e bumps,smells,things that shouldnt be there that way you can run before you catch 2nd i just love to make a woman o over and over and over
Medical research has shown that women are less likely to catch something from DATY than BBBJ's. I'll look up the statistics if prompted, but not at 1:50 in the morning.
hey have you ever lived and worked at a strip club in tx my friend moved to ny and lost touch was just wondering if that is your pic or just a pic you like. Sorry just miss my friend very much.
hey have you ever lived and worked at a strip club in tx my friend moved to ny and lost touch was just wondering if that is your pic or just a pic you like. Sorry just miss my friend very much. Originally Posted by emerald7
I'm not sure if you're directing this question at me, but just in case, no, I have never lived in or worked at any strip club. [snickers] This is a picture of Audrey Hepburn.
Medical research has shown that women are less likely to catch something from DATY than BBBJ's. I'll look up the statistics if prompted, but not at 1:50 in the morning. Originally Posted by China Doll
Please do; at your leisure.

I've been on-line for the past two hours and haven't found any statistical or anecdotal information that gives a definitive, risk-factor ratio for fellatio vs cunnilingus in the transmission of STD's.

With the exception of herpes, which in all accounts is transmissible both ways: from genitals to mouth and from mouth to genitals, the general consensus seems to be that although possible to transmit other STD's both ways, the probability is very low.

On the surface, one would think that the mouth is more of a hostile environment and less of a home for STD's than are the genitals. And therefore might also think that transmitting a disease from mouth to genitals might pose less of a risk than from genitals to mouth. In any event, I wouldn't overlook a visual and smell test.

Hopefully, China Doll can provide more specific info. to put this issue to rest.
Here's one:

http://www.sfcityclinic.org/stdbasics/stdchart.asp

Here's another:

http://www.positive.org/Home/faq/oral.html

And:

http://std.about.com/od/riskfactorsf...sexsafesex.htm

"The risk is primarily for the person performing the oral sex. Unless a partner has significant amounts of blood in his/her mouth, such as from dental surgery, oral sex is unlikely to expose the receptive partner to HIV."

"There is limited research to suggest that it may be possible for someone to acquire a gonorrheal throat infection while performing oral sex on a woman, but transmission in the other direction is relatively unlikely since the site of infection is the cervix -- a part of the female anatomy not reached during cunnilingus."

some men like doing it! hello?? Originally Posted by Miss Molly
What she said.
You look like her.
It is not saliva that you need to worry about. Herpes is passed on form skin to skin contact.
As for 'getting a look for bumps and smells...' if you are already there...its probably to late.
I dont DATY everyone...its for the special ones
I dont DATY everyone...its for the special ones Originally Posted by bubbaJay

Me, too.

But damnnit, they're all special!

Huck
Herpes that are genital and herpes that show up on ones mouth as a cold sore are two differant versions of herpes and I believe you can not transfer them this way....besides that, what man is going to go through with an appointment while he has an open sore on his mouth?

I offer both BBBJ and DATY. I enjoy them both the same!
Herpes that are genital and herpes that show up on ones mouth as a cold sore are two differant versions of herpes and I believe you can not transfer them this way.... Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
yes, two different types...BUT...can very much be passed between eachother. Another myth is that you can only get it with an active outbreak...also wrong.

So you are saying...if a guy shows up with a big ol herpe on his mouth...you would say...''no kissing...but feel free to DATY" hells no.

i work in the medical field and know more than i would like to about this subject.