would you ever talk to a cop?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...33318153586646

I don't know if everybody took the opportunity to view this video about why you should never talk to the cops. It's also posted under the "Security Matter" forum. I think it's important enough to have forwarded it to my daughter telling her to NEVER talk to the police.

I had an experience as a young man wherein I "cooperated" with the police because I knew I was innocent. About 2 weeks later I found myself in the graybar hotel for two days while they tried to pin a bogus charge on me. Thousands of lawyer dollars later I was cleared. I came to find out later they didn't even believe I was guilty but thought I knew who the guilty party was and hauled me in to intimidate me into ratting that person out. I learned to never trust the lying criminals with badges again.

My question is: Has anyone had a similar experience with LE and if you were approached to help with an investigation would you? Or do you clam up and walk away.
I think you know my answer.
Name, rank and serial number. Never trust a stranger with the power to hold you for 72 hours without charges, and then wait until Friday night to charge you with Looking At Me In A Funny Way after the bail judge has gone home for the weekend. Power corrupts, and the vast majority of people cannot handle it.

I've never been arrested in my life. Got my first traffic ticket a year and a bit ago when I wrecked my Suburban on a country highway in CO*. Plan to keep it that way, heaven help me and the creek don't rise.

* CO doesn't recognize the concept of no-fault wrecks. My tire blew on a bend in the highway - no other cars involved, cruise control set below the speed limit, didn't hit anything except the ditch (which cause my poor baby, maysherestinpeace, to roll many times). I was cited for something like Operating A Vehicle With Faulty Maintenance. I loved that truck. Only thing it lacked was a gun turret.
We can help with the gun turret Emily,