tattoos : whats cool whats not???

Hey eccie i have a question for guys and girls . Tattoos ?? ive been thinkin about gettin one and what tattoos are exceptable and where should you put it becuase i hear alot of guys dnt like them, me i see they ones that r trashy lookin some that r cool but in the wrong place ..i dnt know what r the reason you guys or girl like or dislike them and what kind turn u on ??
You should only consider getting a tattoo for one reason: Because "you" want it. Not because of what others may think or because everybody has one. You will have this mark on your body for the rest of your life... unless you pay to have it burned off; which is painful and expensive.

But you're right, there are many guys who do not like them and many that do. It is a choice that only you can make. Personally, I love tattoos. But you should ask yourself first, "Will I regret this in 10, 20, 30 years? And if not, WHY do I want it?" I'm all for tattoos and if you decide you really do want one, I suggest a dragon across your back (maybe with some cool flames).

Anything you choose, I would suggest placing it somewhere where clothing will completely cover it. If you ever never to go to a job interview, you do not want a skull & crossbones design splayed across your forearm. Lol, kiss the job bye bye.
i kno right lol and flames would be cool i have a birth mark on my back people for some reason think its tattoo i was wanting to cover it cuase im tired of explaning it lol
  • TX
  • 07-07-2011, 01:18 PM
You should only consider getting a tattoo for one reason: Because "you" want it. Not because of what others may think or because everybody has one. Originally Posted by LAVixian
Very well said LA

You should only get a tattoo after much thought and one that has some meaning! You may want to get something that reminds you of your loved ones, maybe as a reminder of where you came from, maybe as a reminder of a good time! there are so many ideas you just have to find something that fits you!

AND please don't get a tattoo because its cool or go for some style that other think is trendy!

Tattooing is about personalizing the body, making it a true home and fit temple for the spirit that dwells inside it.... Tattooing therefore, is a way of keeping the spiritual and material needs of my body in balance. ~Michelle Delio
i kno right lol and flames would be cool i have a birth mark on my back people for some reason think its tattoo i was wanting to cover it cuase im tired of explaning it lol Originally Posted by california erin
Lol. No hun, please don't cover up your birth mark. I was browsing your showcase pics... honestly, I think your beautiful the way you are.

Thanks TX. I said that because when I turned 18, I ran out and got a tat that seemed to be the "In" fad at the time. Now I wish I hadn't.
Also, keep in mind that tattoos are addictive. One is never enough, lol.
  • TX
  • 07-07-2011, 01:41 PM
Also, keep in mind that tattoos are addictive. One is never enough, lol. Originally Posted by LAVixian
damn right!!!!

I started with just something small and am now working on sleeves! lol
Lol. No hun, please don't cover up your birth mark. I was browsing your showcase pics... honestly, I think your beautiful the way you are.

Thanks TX. I said that because when I turned 18, I ran out and got a tat that seemed to be the "In" fad at the time. Now I wish I hadn't. Originally Posted by LAVixian

thanks LA u r the sweetest!! I LOVE LA!!!
damn right!!!!

I started with just something small and am now working on sleeves! lol Originally Posted by TX
Gawd.... I dream about getting a sleeve, then I wake up and slap myself

A girl with no tattoos is coolest. Seriously, its fucking TRASHY.
Great Thread California Erin ! I LOVE Tats! Everyone has Thier Own Opinion & Yes alot of Gents Don't care 4 Them but I Myself having Quite alot,Have Not had any Known Problems since They all Tell a Story,Flow correct w/my areas Of placements & also seem 2 be a Non Distraction even though I have a Larger Piece...I have done some Tattoo Modeling stuff in the past ,I do Not Regret them & May get more Yet I can still dress very classy if needed without the distractions of the "Ink Chick" Look...Make Sure U really want them & U will be Really pleased.....Lots Of Gents here have Reviewed Ladies That they Liked ALOT & said the Tats are "Non Distracting" That Don't even care for them....Although There are sum Pretty Un Tasteful Tats that could Really Ruin It for a Visit w/ a Cool & Nice Gent...Hope That is a Lil' Helpful & Feel Free 2 Message Me anytime since I Love tats & wouldnt Mind giving U any answers U may have that I Could Share My Opinions On With U.... XOXO,
~Exotic Beauty~
A friend of mine directed my attention to this lady's site. Beautiful artwork if you'd care to take a peek: http://jillstkelly.com/gallery.html
  • TX
  • 07-07-2011, 02:01 PM
holy smokes LA!

That is one hot tatted up chick!

I personally think tattoos on women should for the most part be in color
holy smokes LA!

That is one hot tatted up chick! Originally Posted by TX
Hehe, I thought the same thing.
A friend of mine directed my attention to this lady's site. Beautiful artwork if you'd care to take a peek: http://jillstkelly.com/gallery.html Originally Posted by LAVixian

i agree i love how she owns them i really like the legg tat vicous
and sleeve work is the bomb and she looks really hott