I know its going to be a good time when(?)....the first 60secs

Ok, if you are like me, you have that sixth sense that kicks in when you meet someone for the first time, not just in the hobby. Hobbyists and providers alike, what are those first signs when the door opens that you think you are going to have a great time? We might all learn something...or maybe we will just say, duh I knew that. We might have varying opinions, or see that we have a lot in common. Lets see...

I believe that the hobbyists' responses will likely fall into one of three main areas.

1. The ambiance/setting (incalls) - has the povider established an environment that makes you want to stay and stimulates your senses...candles, lighting, furniture and decoration, a glass of wine on the table, etc.
2. The greet/welcoming interaction - does the provider give you a warm welcoming hug accompanied with a genuine looking smile and a kiss
3. The appearance or look of the provider - does the provider stimulate your senses based on their natural sexiness/beauty (as you define it) and/or the way they are dressed

And for the providers out there, inform us too. What are your first signs that you are going to enjoy your time with a client when you open the door?

I am guessing that providers' responses will likely aggregate around these three categories.

1. The attentiveness to your likes/dislikes - has the client actually read your profile and done something or brought something that proves it (e.g. brought your favorite flower, brought your favorite wine, etc)
2. The greet/welcoming interaction - does the client greet you warmly, with confidence, and is polite with his choice of his first few words
3. The appearance or look of the hobbyist - is the client well groomed and/or has a sexy appearance

Hobbyists and providers alike, share your top two or three specific indicators of a good time....please keep it to those things you would experience in the first 60 seconds. Thanks.
I think the thing that signifies a great date is a big bear hug, I find that the guys who give me warm hugs I am immediately more comfortable with. It shows that they have a friendly demeanor plus it's the perfect opportunity to cop the first feel without being to vulgar.

That's my first one for starters...
Ambiance:

GOOD: Nice apartment complex, motel / hotel, home with ability to park close. The door opens and I smell a light hint of fabreze, cologne or a delicate flower scented candle. There are no cloths on the ground and you can hear music softy in the back ground.

Bad: You plan a head by leaving early, but you use most of that time trying to find the place. The provider won't pick up the phone but insists on send well over 100 text messages. Once parked there are 8-10 guys hanging around drinking beer laughing at you giving you the thumbs up! The door opens and another hobbyist staggers out and says good luck or Howdy Partner! Then some gal comes to the door and yells hey Bambi your next boyfriend is here. Then you see her about the time a pit bull charges you and is stopped short because he is chained to the couch. The provider says don't worry about him, he can't get loose. Follow me, just step on the shit on the ground, the maid does come till tomorrow! Then you hear, "Hey do you have any extra smokes and I hope you brought condoms I just ran out.

The Greeting:

Good: The door opens and you see the girl in the pictures smiling with wet / drying hair as she just showered before you arrived. You hear its nice to meet you and a hand shake or hug follows. Your invited to have a seat and offered a beverage.

Bad: When the door opens your greeted by someone who is talking on her cell make another appointment. Then you hear follow me. You can't see where your going because your eyes immediately started watering because of the smoke and dog / cat urine swell permeating from everything. The provider slides open a door that appears to be a make shift shower curtain. Then she says do you have the donation? And I just want you to know I work for tips. As your getting out your money, you notice a over flowing waste basket with no less the 10-15 used condoms on top intermixed with tampon wrappers.

Appearance:

Good: The cloths she is wearing are clean, neat and or sexy. Her hair is brushed or wet as she took the time to shower and be squeaky clean just before you arrived. She is the exact girl in the pictures.

Bad: Hair looks like she just got off a motorcycle that was going 80 MPH. Sweat shorts and a dirty tank top. When did blue & green start going together? At this point you're trying to remember if the gal was supposed to have brown or black hair and tried to remember if the pictures had her arms covered in tattoos. As she gets undressed she has more tattoos that look like satin himself installed them. This isn't all bad as they cover most of the stretch marks. Her boobs drop down like a tube sock with about 50 marbles in it. You think, I hope I don't get hit by one of those. You then notice a sparkle coming from the piercing in her belly button and clit. The large cubic stones reflect light almost blinding you. The clit piercing appears to look like rings and barbed wire. At this point you start to think how in the hell can I get out of here or you make up your mind you just want a BBBJ!

SL, thanks. Awesome response! However, i am not sure whether to laugh or cry on your examples of a bad frst 60 seconds. Kinda depends if they are from experience or if you just have a good imagination? A long time ago I experienced the dog thing, almost exactly as you described!!

Skylar, I love that one too!!! In fact if I dont get a warm hug I get worried about what is to come.
I'm with Skylar, A good nice warm hug right away, makes me feel comfortable that its all good and things are going to go well.
I cant even imagine going through some of SL's "bads" ..geeeze. Scary!
Ambiance-- Personally, I really don't care if there is incense or candles or whatever. I know quite a few ladies pride themselves on setting the right environment. I've even been with a few who brought the "ambiance" to their incall hotel. Unless I'm going to her home or a non-hotel location, I don't expect much in terms of ambiance, and it isn't something that will grab my attention in the first 60 seconds.

Greeting-- Again, there's not really much I can take away from the "first 60 seconds" of a greeting as long as it is the normal meet with a smile, warm hug and nice kiss. I expect that. One touch that may indicate a good time is if she offers me something to eat/drink. I will usually pass, but the mere thought at least conveys the message that she is considerate/polite which may translate into good things in the bed room On the flip side, the greeting is where some providers can really blow it. I've been with some providers who's greeting is almost like an interrogation. "What's your name"? "Can I see some ID?" "You're not a cops are you?" "Where's the donation" ETC.

Appearance-- Now this is where I know if I'm going to have a good time or not. First, I take her all in from head to toe and do a quick "once over" to see what she looks like. Does she have a smoking hot body? Do the pics match the girl? If the answers are yes and yes, then I know I'm on the path for fun. Then, I'll look for the details. Is her hair done neatly or does it look like a rush job? What is her make up like? Is it subtle and natural, or does it look like she put it on in anticipation of starring in a Broadway play? How is she dressed? Is it something I requested? Is it sexy, or does she look like she's wearing what she slept in? In a quick 60 seconds, I can process that and know whether or not I will have a good time. Again on the flip side, appearance can also tell me I'm going to have a lousy time. She's not the girl in the pictures-- i.e. the pictures have overly flattered her by enhancing her looks to the point of non-recognition or bait n switch tactics. She's not the age I've expected because seeing through the caked on makeup, she's 50 and not 35. Now that right there are some indications this is going to be a grin and bear it date.
I just try to treat all mine like I'm going out on a first "date" though normally minus the "going out clothes" , first impressions are everything.
You can't make stuff like that up!

SL, thanks. Awesome response! However, i am not sure whether to laugh or cry on your examples of a bad frst 60 seconds. Kinda depends if they are from experience or if you just have a good imagination? A long time ago I experienced the dog thing, almost exactly as you described!!

Skylar, I love that one too!!! In fact if I dont get a warm hug I get worried about what is to come. Originally Posted by johnguy
Good things:

1. We share a hug and embrace for a second. ****If she kisses me after or during she gets kudos points, but most times on first time meets ladies don't.**** (Most ladies use this oppurtunity I heard to feel for bugs and hidden microphone

2. She doesn't rush or concern herself to much with pocketing the donation on the dresser. Its clearly visible with no envelope and although its noticed she doesn't touch it until after the appointment. (I just noticed most reputable ladies take it after, but if she doesn't that's cool too but its nice for the fantasy an initial trust when it doesn't occur initially. I've had many mediocre and shitty session after she took the money first. So usually when it happens I tend to think things might be iffy after that.)

Skylar, I love that one too!!! In fact if I dont get a warm hug I get worried about what is to come. Originally Posted by johnguy
Now you know I love dogs and all that, but when they start licking my feet or jump up on the bed and start licking/sniffing other things as I'm trying to get busy.....

Or they lock the dog in the bathroom and it whines and cries the entire visit.
Pretty much a buzz-kill and in spite of how awesome the lady and session was, will earn a negative mention in the forthcoming review.
As expected, a fair amount of commonality. I must say SL, the fact that your thoughts on an what signals an impending bad session are actually based on your experiences sends shivers down my spine. Wow. The way you wrote it, I could picture it well in my mind...and I think I actually cringed.

Universally that initial hug is pretty important...I love it. Amazing how a hug can break the ice and set things in motion, or if done very impersonally, signify something cold and impersonal to follow.
Good first impression ................ Hug, Kiss lfk, SMILE, Taking the flowers, and sometimes a present (Vic. Secret??), look for a place to put the Champagne or Wine.

Bad first impression .................. I wouldn't know, never had that but I can imagine I would feel very bad if the first thing was the donation and obvious LE check or asking for ID. I think I would run fast.

I've always had the "ice breaking" through email exchange and/or phone/text before meeting. I wouldn't want it any other way. The result is that I never had a bad experience and I hope I will never get one in the future.
For me it is meeting after getting to know each other via email and/or phone..a big hug and kiss and the tell tale sign is eye contact...very hot and revealing..
I just try to treat all mine like I'm going out on a first "date" though normally minus the "going out clothes" , first impressions are everything. Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I agree with you, Sweet N Little. First impressions are everything.
How about these two:

You get told the general location and asked to call. Once you get there your put into a holding pattern. Circling with other hobbyist waiting their turn!

I don't want to say this provider is a HIGH volume provider, but she had so many notches on her head board that there was enough saw dust on the ground you felt like you could eat peanuts and throw the shells on the ground!