question about toys

The last couple of toys I have bought off the internet have not been very reliable. Is that common in anyone elses experience, or is it just my bad luck ? I just bought a new vibrator because it's fun to use during recovery time and I thought I needed an upgrade from the old one I have, and it didn't work at all. It was a well reviewed item on several sites so I expected it would be worth getting.
Before that I bought a remote control egg vibrator and it only worked once. I'm glad I got one use out of it because I've always wanted to use one on someone in public while out. We went lingerie shopping and out for lunch and needless to say she was highly distracted . I gave it to her afterwards and it died. I had heard they don't last that long, but one use is not good at all. Again, a well reviewed item, but alot of remote eggs mention limited life span.
Make sure your buying your toys from a reputable online adult store. And if something doesn't work right when you receive it. Let them know.

Now, online adult stores tend to have better pricing than the adult stores you walk into. So my suggestion would be to go to an adult store and browse around for something you like and don't be afraid to ask questions about how they work. And make note of what you find/like even if you don't purchase at the store.
And if the price is better online. Then purchase that same item (you saw in the store) online for a better deal and even sometimes they'll give you another item of your choosing for free.

As one who's has to have a good strong vibration speed when it comes to my toys. I know how disaapointing it can be when you get it and it barely packs a punch. Oh how utterly sexually frustrating.

This slim vibrator is one that really puts out like it should!
http://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toy...tor-15120.aspx

And that online site is very good and I've never had an issue.

The last couple of toys I have bought off the internet have not been very reliable. Is that common in anyone elses experience, or is it just my bad luck ? I just bought a new vibrator because it's fun to use during recovery time and I thought I needed an upgrade from the old one I have, and it didn't work at all. It was a well reviewed item on several sites so I expected it would be worth getting.
Before that I bought a remote control egg vibrator and it only worked once. I'm glad I got one use out of it because I've always wanted to use one on someone in public while out. We went lingerie shopping and out for lunch and needless to say she was highly distracted . I gave it to her afterwards and it died. I had heard they don't last that long, but one use is not good at all. Again, a well reviewed item, but alot of remote eggs mention limited life span. Originally Posted by CarolinaGent
I used http://www.edenfantasys.com/ for the items in question. I googled the items to see if they were reviewed elsewhere and they were. I might check out the one you linked even though it's pretty similar to the main one I've used. The main provider I see likes strong vibration too.
eden is pretty good....call them up and get a refund....then go back on the site and review the product as crap. i typically go to a local store first ask on hand, open toy, feel it, then go online to get the 50 percent off savings.
I feel your frustration! A little embarrassed to say it, but hey, I burn out a lot of motors However, one or two toys that I bought 3 years ago are still buzzing away, while things I've bought in the last few months have already sputtered out. I buy Lelo (which are so good when they're new, but still the same longevity issues - a good thing that they are guaranteed, as they have sent me a few replacements) and other quality items, some of the cheaper ones have died within days. Occasionally I find some no name piece of plastic in a pretty box that rocks my world, though.

I agree with other poster's advice - buy from a company that will back their products, as it's generally hit or miss. I've got friends at Good Vibrations, they always do right by me.

~Mme X~
I feel your frustration! A little embarrassed to say it, but hey, I burn out a lot of motors However, one or two toys that I bought 3 years ago are still buzzing away, while things I've bought in the last few months have already sputtered out. I buy Lelo (which are so good when they're new, but still the same longevity issues - a good thing that they are guaranteed, as they have sent me a few replacements) and other quality items, some of the cheaper ones have died within days. Occasionally I find some no name piece of plastic in a pretty box that rocks my world, though.

I agree with other poster's advice - buy from a company that will back their products, as it's generally hit or miss. I've got friends at Good Vibrations, they always do right by me.

~Mme X~ Originally Posted by Madame X
I love you for saying that! LOL