What do you like to see in a photo

Just curious what your fav outfits are? What do you like to see the provider wearing in the photo/session?
I think it really does depend on the lady, her build, completion etc., and the style she wants to portray. Bustiers are nice for the full bodied ladies otherwise looser, flowing styles work. Leaner ladies have a little more latitude. Busy patterns aren't generally good. Other than bustiers and corsets tight clothing is very unforgiving.

Bottom line, wear something you are comfortable in and you will look better! A real bonus is if you typically wear something similar to great your clients. The majority of the shots in my portfolio are of Lindsey Lacey. Having been a client before we started shooting together, so I know first hand that she typically opens the door dressed exactly as she is in these photos.
Password is "Public"
http://pimpandhost.com/album/742835-Public.html
Ginger I jist want to see the girl in the pic and the girl that shows up is the same girl. I want the things she says about herself to be true. I have seen you a few times and I can say you are that and more
I heartily second both Iaint's detailed photog sense & burkalini's sentiment.

Beautiful companions come in all shapes & sizes, and of course it's wise to wear attire & strike poses that accentuate what you want accentuated ... and sometimes more importantly, minimize what you may wish to minimize.

But I don't want to be fooled by your photos, particularly in terms of physical proportions & (broadly) general age category. For all those shapes & sizes, there are men who have a thing for each category. So let your depictions be flattering but also honest.

And to go a tiny bit off-thread, I'm reassured by seeing a companion's face in her photos, but I definitely sympathize with the decision to protect your discretion by not revealing it. But in that case, I like photos in which you cleverly conceal your face, not just have it blurred out. The blur-out looks creepy or makes it look like you've stolen that pic. I love photos that obscure the face while still revealing that it's an intriguing one.
~very general ideas~
If you offer dinner dates, add a picture or two of you dressed to go out.
If you want to be seen as the hot girl-next-door, show it off in sexy shorts and a bikini top, or something casual and sexy.
Don't over-do make up for a photo unless you really wear that much in person. (Not aimed at you sexy, just some I've seen on here were scary 0.o)
What floats one man's boat may not be attractive at all to another. So wear what makes YOU feel sexy, something where you look at yourself and think "fuck yeah, I'd do me" ^_^

Me? I'm very RANDOM. I have a pic in the bathroom, one in a car, a couple from Afghanistan (note the lovely plywood walls I lived in for a year? yeah, not bulletproof) some in hotels..
I have no theme at all LOL It shows I have no idea what I want at times, I just like to be semi naked all the time
Heels & Glasses... forget the rest!
No Penthouse close ups of your privates-- too vulgar.

Give me a couple of general poses to let me know what your body looks like (clothed, un-clothed or semi-clothed)

Make sure the photos are recent-- esp if you have had a significant and recent change to your looks.

Don't try to hide something you think is unflattering. We guys don't want to be fooled.

As for clothing, I mentioned semi-clothed, clothed and nude. I think you should use a combo of all three. Also, fit your attire to meet what you are trying to market yourself as:

Soft Sultry Sex Kitten-- nice lingerie
Upscale companion-- cocktail dress
Girl Next Door-- Jeans, shorts, sundress, T-shirts, etc...
and taint. oh wait we can not have taint here, never mind. So go with the glasses and stockings
What do you like to see in a photo

Her mid section.
What do you like to see the provider wearing in the photo/session? Originally Posted by ginger
Absolutely nothing.
Girls who dont cover their mid-section with a pillow, That bugs the crap out of me!! Just had to get that out lol
I think classy sexy is always good, let us guess what is under a sexy matching lace bra and panty set, heels is a must!
Thanks for all the reponses, I've been curious of what outfits people like and don't like.
One of the biggest letdowns to a Hobbyist is when the Lady that shows up does not look like the Lady in the Profile Pics.

So, just keep it real. the Photographer might pull al of the magic tricks out of the hat to make you look as fabulous as possible, but in the end, it will cost you when the Hobbyist writes in the review that your pics were way "overshopped".

There are red flags. Never wear a corset in a photoshoot, to the Photographer and the Lady, it might be sexy as all heck, but all the guys see is "she is hiding something, probably a lot of fat around the belly". Fishnets also ares seen to hide "cottage cheese" and "hail damage", especially when combined with a generous amount of PhotoShopping.
One of the biggest letdowns to a Hobbyist is when the Lady that shows up does not look like the Lady in the Profile Pics.

So, just keep it real. the Photographer might pull al of the magic tricks out of the hat to make you look as fabulous as possible, but in the end, it will cost you when the Hobbyist writes in the review that your pics were way "overshopped".

There are red flags. Never wear a corset in a photoshoot, to the Photographer and the Lady, it might be sexy as all heck, but all the guys see is "she is hiding something, probably a lot of fat around the belly". Fishnets also ares seen to hide "cottage cheese" and "hail damage", especially when combined with a generous amount of PhotoShopping. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I don't see anything wrong with wearing a corset or other things that could hide something, as long as other photos show those areas uncovered
I don't see anything wrong with wearing a corset or other things that could hide something, as long as other photos show those areas uncovered Originally Posted by CarolinaGent
+1 I think the corsets are sexy but to me they don't do a thing for you boobs. lol
Just wear what makes you feel sexy and you cant go wrong
ps the thong picture you have is hot !