looking to be a sugar daddy

Looking for spinner types that are interested in having a sugar daddy, I'm from Kansas city but doesn't matter where your from I'd fly you in. Pm me with requests and we can chat thanks.
All providers interested, please PM still looking. I will take all the Texas applicants and do a complete audition. If that’s OK with you BigBear25!
WTF!
I will take all the ones south of SA I will de a full audit survey of BCD skills. North of SA PM Sill Looking The rest PM me. Thanx.
All those north of KC check with me as I am in the Omaha area. I will completly get you ready for your sugar daddy audition
I will take all the ones south of SA I will de a full audit survey of BCD skills. North of SA PM Sill Looking The rest PM me. Thanx. Originally Posted by redd19
Nice Avatar!
I would be more than happy to handle the Houston auditions. Just PM me.
Um.. you do realize there are websites specifically for that, right? You may find some ladies on those that you wouldn't be sharing or have as much difficulty scheduling with.
You might try a site like this http://www.seekingarrangement.com/ I know a guy from KC who hit the jackpot on that site.
But as you can see, were all willing to help! Thats just the kinda guys we are!
Count me in for the FL auditions...
When Katrina hit, if FEMA would have rallied like the members here on ECCIE, nobody would have said a thing!
But as you can see, were all willing to help! Thats just the kinda guys we are! Originally Posted by Still Looking
I guess that falls into the taking one for the team? You guys are just way to generous, kind and oh so helpful
I love how you all band together and will go out of your way to offer a man help in his time of need I feel the love of our Eccie family lol
Try sugardaddie.com
I guess that falls into the taking one for the team? You guys are just way to generous, kind and oh so helpful
I love how you all band together and will go out of your way to offer a man help in his time of need I feel the love of our Eccie family lol Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
The very least we can do for a fellow brother!