Bad news for vaxxers.

Montagnier just released an explosive report proving that the covid vaccines change DNA and cell structure. His prognosis is that the vaccinated have no hope of surviving and vaccinated deaths need to be incinerated for our safety.

https://usdaynews.com/celebrities/ce...r-death-cause/

He died shortly after releasing this. Clintoncide?
More full retard.
Good way to weed out the weak. Like........
Of course. You never read anything that's not complete bullshit, do you? Actually, I don't think you can read it. You just post links.

PolitiFact | No, French virologist Luc Montagnier didn’t say COVID-19 vaccine recipients were going to die soon

No, French virologist Luc Montagnier didn’t say COVID-19 vaccine recipients were going to die soon. This quote was fabricated.

See the sources for this fact-check

A dire warning is being shared on Facebook — that "all vaccinated people will die within two years."

"Nobel Prize winner Luc Montagnier has confirmed that there is no chance of survival for people who have received any form of the vaccine," the post says. "In the shocking interview, the world’s top virologist stated blankly: ‘There is no hope and no possible treatment for those who have been vaccinated already. We must be prepared to incinerate the bodies.’ The scientific genius backed claims of other pre-eminent virologists after studying the constituents of the vaccine. ‘They will all die from antibody dependent enhancement. Nothing more can be said.’"

We actually have something to add: This is not an authentic quote.

This post was flagged as part of Facebook’s efforts to combat false news and misinformation on its News Feed. (Read more about our partnership with Facebook.)

Luc Montagnier, a French virologist, shared the Nobel Prize in Medicine with two other scientists in 2008 for his role in discovering HIV, the virus that causes AIDS.

More recently, he has opposed mandatory vaccinations in France and drawn criticism from fellow academics for broadcasting what they called messages dangerous to public health.

Keep snorting and posting though. I haven't laughed this much since drumpf lost the election...
... Hmmm... I was wondering WHY some of the vaccinated
people have been dying.

... Reckon ya learn something new every day.

#### Salty
Of course. You never read anything that's not complete bullshit, do you? Actually, I don't think you can read it. You just post links.

PolitiFact | No, French virologist Luc Montagnier didn’t say COVID-19 vaccine recipients were going to die soon

No, French virologist Luc Montagnier didn’t say COVID-19 vaccine recipients were going to die soon. This quote was fabricated.

See the sources for this fact-check

A dire warning is being shared on Facebook — that "all vaccinated people will die within two years."

"Nobel Prize winner Luc Montagnier has confirmed that there is no chance of survival for people who have received any form of the vaccine," the post says. "In the shocking interview, the world’s top virologist stated blankly: ‘There is no hope and no possible treatment for those who have been vaccinated already. We must be prepared to incinerate the bodies.’ The scientific genius backed claims of other pre-eminent virologists after studying the constituents of the vaccine. ‘They will all die from antibody dependent enhancement. Nothing more can be said.’"

We actually have something to add: This is not an authentic quote.

This post was flagged as part of Facebook’s efforts to combat false news and misinformation on its News Feed. (Read more about our partnership with Facebook.)

Luc Montagnier, a French virologist, shared the Nobel Prize in Medicine with two other scientists in 2008 for his role in discovering HIV, the virus that causes AIDS.

More recently, he has opposed mandatory vaccinations in France and drawn criticism from fellow academics for broadcasting what they called messages dangerous to public health.

Keep snorting and posting though. I haven't laughed this much since drumpf lost the election...
Originally Posted by TechPapi
Facebook?

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/...-just-opinion/

BAHAHAHAHA
What did FB “fact checkers” say about this?

https://www.soulask.com/luc-montagni...rg-parliament/

But TP, by all means, keep up with your boosters!!!!!
It is hard to believe the OP even posted this. But he did. The story he posted, like so many others, is not. Credibility of this OP has hit rock bottom.

soulask.com

SoulAsk bills itself as the gateway to knowledge on conspiracies, mysteries, the unexplained and the unknown. For lovers of the supernatural, bizarre and paranormal.
Favorite sources of the OP

bitchute.com

BitChute is an alt-tech video hosting service launched by Ray Vahey in January 2017. It is known for accommodating far-right individuals and conspiracy theorists, and for hosting hate speech.

gatewaypundit.com

The Gateway Pundit (TGP) is an American far right fake news website.The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.

rumble.com

The site is popular among American right leaning users.

theblaze.com

Blaze Media is an American conservative media company.

breitbart.com

Breitbart.com is an American far-right syndicated news and opinion website.

soulask.com

SoulAsk bills itself as the gateway to knowledge on conspiracies, mysteries, the unexplained and the unknown. For lovers of the supernatural, bizarre and paranormal.
Facebook?

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/...-just-opinion/

BAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino
What did FB “fact checkers” say about this?

https://www.soulask.com/luc-montagni...rg-parliament/

But TP, by all means, keep up with your boosters!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino

See what I mean? You simply can't read. What the fuck did FB have to do with anything except the source of a post that was proven to be bullshit.

I did get my booster, thanks for asking.
perhaps you sheep should remember Luc Montagnier has been saying for a long time this is not a naturally occurring virus, that it was engineered in a ... LAB. imagine that.

any of you here want make an idiot of yourselves and continue to believe the "wet market" coverup?

bhahahahahaaaaa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usyQgPU-VrI

Montagnier also said that an engineered virus will mutate itself out of existence or at the least into a much weaker variant ... Omicron.

this is happening exactly as several posters here said it would. we told all you obedient sheeple that covid was engineered in a lab and that it would become less "deadly" with each mutation. this is exactly what is happening now.

why now, would anyone get vaxxed? why??? because idiots here scream about "being protected from .. us" when it's clear now the vaccine does not stop covid?

a true vaccine prevents infection. like polio or the mumps. this fake vaccine is at best a flu shot and at worst it is intended to damage the immune system.
I guess I royally fucked.
You realize that naturally occurring viruses also get weaker as they mutate, right? That's what typically happens, despite what the movies might tell you. As a virus mutates, it tends to become more easily spreadable and less deadly.

Don't get me wrong-- I've got no problem believing that it lab created-- but that really has no bearing on the natural progression of a typical virus-- whether its lab created or man made. Mutations= attempts to survive when it comes to a virus. Bacteria are the bastards that tend to worsen with mutation.

that covid was engineered in a lab and that it would become less "deadly" with each mutation. this is exactly what is happening now.
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
If that were always true then why was the delta variant more deadly than the alpha variant? The alpha variant was the first variant discovered or the first version to differ from the original Wu-han version.

Also, the TWO SHOT vaccines are working against the omicron variant. You may have cold like symptoms however, double vaxxed people survive omicron and DO NOT die. Only the unvaccinated are dying from omicron, fact.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/breakt...ry?id=81822930
You realize that naturally occurring viruses also get weaker as they mutate, right? That's what typically happens, despite what the movies might tell you. As a virus mutates, it tends to become more easily spreadable and less deadly.

Don't get me wrong-- I've got no problem believing that it lab created-- but that really has no bearing on the natural progression of a typical virus-- whether its lab created or man made. Mutations= attempts to survive when it comes to a virus. Bacteria are the bastards that tend to worsen with mutation. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news...uenza-pandemic

And Montagnier has been saying for decades that bacteria is the killer. Which begs a question, if bacteria thrive in nasal pathways, why breath into a mask all day?