Kanada is threatening to seize pets of truckers...

...and if they don't reclaim them, those pets will be euthanized!
Pet owners will risk their lives for their pets. They will jump in the river, go into a fire, fight a bear, or go against the cops by whatever means necessary.
Is Kanada trying to provoke a response? Why do you lefties support these actions?
Pitiful! Shows the woke are against the regular working man!
trudux has got to be a ball less sack a sheet!
If this was blm/antheifa the wokesters would be out there feeding and protesting with'em. Another dbl standard of the woke!
  • WTF
  • 02-18-2022, 03:52 PM
Why don't you two move to Canada and adopt a Grizzly Bear.
Why don't you two move to Canada and adopt a Grizzly Bear. Originally Posted by WTF
Or, adopt a monkey!!!
I have an idea on how to support the truckers; move cash across the border into Canada. Send money to a US border town by debit, credit, Paypal, wire, or crypto. A trusted courier picks it up in the form of cash and takes it into Ottawa. Best to be an American rather than Canadian. Difference between an international incident and just another arrest. Anyone know a Canuck who is involved. Yeah, I know you totalitarian leftists are all in...with Trudeau.
...Pet owners will risk their lives for their pets... Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

So you're saying that Frankenstein Fauci is not a pet owner? PETA might even agree with that.
Or, adopt a monkey!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Just say adopt a Liberal, you'll get the same animal, lol.
Here we go. Seven posts in…
... And yet one more to raise YOUR post-count.

### Salty
It's like a faux penis (see Boogie Nights), it's all he has.
canada govt is blocking accounts of the truckers and donors as well. th3y have also gotten sites like gofundme to block the donations.

it appears that only option is crypto. govt. can't seize it.
  • WTF
  • 02-21-2022, 10:27 AM
canada govt is blocking accounts of the truckers and donors as well. th3y have also gotten sites like gofundme to block the donations.

it appears that only option is crypto. govt. can't seize it. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Like you boys have any crypto!

And even you you do...do you realize the difficulty in converting into cash?

https://www.vice.com/en/article/z3nw...ollar1-million
It's like a faux penis (see Boogie Nights), it's all he has. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Talking about another guy’s junk!

A time honored tradition of yours.
... And yet one more to raise YOUR post-count.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
You post more per day than I ever have.

Sounds like you’re jealous, “mate.”

HAHAHAHAHAAH
... Because I got MORE intelligent points to make.

#### Salty