Poll

• pxmcc
  • 10-28-2023, 09:31 AM
so i'm not arguing with UC; i think he's a standup mod and did a helluva job rooting out awful trolling. but..

i'd like to do a poll on who thinks political threads in the Sandbox are ok, and who thinks they're not appropriate.

i'm going to give 1 vote in favor of political topics in the kitty litter. what about ya'll?

again, this thread is in no way calling into question UC's decision. he has spoken, and that matter is already decided. just want to take the pulse of participants in the Sandbox to see if i'm way off base in my opinion.

the against group has 1 vote already by ara. lol..

score so far: 1 to 1.
"Political Discussions" should only be allowed in the "Political Discussions" forum.
I wouldn't object to discussions regarding local politics.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-28-2023, 09:52 AM
thank you M.W. appreciate your perspective!

new score: 1 yes to 2 nos
I’m against it , think it should be in political forum
Should be in the political discussions section. Glad UC locked the threads.
Px,
Where can we vote anonymously?
  • pxmcc
  • 10-28-2023, 02:54 PM
Px,
Where can we vote anonymously? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
lol sir..
  • pxmcc
  • 10-28-2023, 02:55 PM
1 yes, 5 no's. the 5th vote was submitted anonymously..
  • R.M.
  • 10-28-2023, 03:01 PM
Hair pulling about political issues belong in that forum.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-28-2023, 03:43 PM
1 yes, 6 no's lol
Ain’t no future in it homes.
1 yes, 5 no's. the 5th vote was submitted anonymously.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Gee, I wonder whose vote that was?

You can put me down as undecided because I don't care either way.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-28-2023, 09:47 PM
[QUOTE=pxmcc;1063338785]1 yes, 6 no's 1 undecided lol
so i'm not arguing with UC; i think he's a standup mod and did a helluva job rooting out awful trolling. but.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Zur Geschäftsordnung: Wenn Sie im Englischunterricht zu irgendeinem Zeitpunkt von der Mittelstufe bis zur Oberstufe tatsächlich aufgepasst hätten, wüssten Sie, dass dies nur dazu führt, dass „alles Vorhergehende negiert wird“. Deshalb streiten Sie mit UC
: Point of order, if you had actually paid attention in English class at any point from intermediate to upper education you would know the effect of but is to "negate what ever precedes it." Therefore you are arguing with UC :

i'd like to do a poll on who thinks political threads in the Sandbox are ok, and who thinks they're not appropriate. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Du machst es falsch. Aktivieren Sie unten in der neuen Thread-Vorlage das Kontrollkästchen für die Umfrage
: You're doing it wrong. At the bottom of the new thread template check the box for poll :
Attachment 882505

i'm going to give 1 vote in favor of political topics in the kitty litter. what about ya'll?

again, this thread is in no way calling into question UC's decision. he has spoken, and that matter is already decided. just want to take the pulse of participants in the Sandbox to see if i'm way off base in my opinion.

the against group has 1 vote already by ara. lol..

score so far: 1 to 1. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Ich habe einige hirntote geistige Unfähigkeit gesehen, aber das ... das ... Sie brauchen offensichtlich eine Erinnerung. Eins. Das ist das Internet. Zwei. Dies ist eine private Website. Wir haben kein Mitspracherecht bei der Art und Weise, wie diese Scheiße abläuft. Das ist keine Demokratie. UC ist nur dem Eigentümer der Website verpflichtet, dafür zu sorgen, dass diese nach eigenem Ermessen betrieben wird. Ich habe gesehen, dass Kleinkinder in dem Bemühen, ihren Willen durchzusetzen, mehr abgedroschenen Blödsinn an den Tag legen als dieses schwache Bla-Bla-Bla eines OP. Entweder lernt man die Spielregeln oder man spielt nicht. Schlicht und einfach.
: I've seen some brain dead mental ineptitude, but this.... this.... You obviously need a reminder. One. This is the internet. Two. This is a privately owned website. We don't get a voice in how this shit is run. This isn't a democracy. UC is only beholden to the owner of the website to make sure it is run as they see fit. I've seen toddlers put up better trite bullshit in an effort to get their way than this feeble blah blah blah of an OP. You either learn the rules of the game, or you don't play. Plain & simple. :
  • pxmcc
  • 10-28-2023, 10:38 PM
^^sir, you sound like shinepro..

good tip on the poll though. thx.