Gentlemen I have a question

Do you feel comfortable seeing a provider that is on more then one site or strictly reviews?
I have no problem with ladies on multiple sites. I actually prefer to see reviews on those sites, give a little wider view of how the ladies handles her sessions. As long as there are reviews out here, there is no problem for me.

I would really like to have more members from those other site join us here, in addition to their home sites.
I see....
I post reviews on about 6 different websites due to the fact I travel for work a lot and you quickly find out that different parts of the country have different websites. I like ECCIE the best out of all of them (wish all of them were this friendly and easy to use) but I like when providers use multiple sites because it makes it easier to verify that they are legit. However, there are some sites I hate and refuse to use i.e. the dominant site down in southern California that I will not even name because they nickel and dime you to death so I refuse to use them.
I just found this site about a month back & Yes it is easier then most......
If only they linked up... some kind of way...
I actually feel more safe when I find a provider on more than one site. She does need to have reviews though at some point before I will consider her. I like to see a lot of good reviews but she should have a few normal reviews as I understand that everyone clicks differently and a lot of hobbiests can be strange. Generally I just want to feel like the provider is real.
I post reviews on about 6 different websites due to the fact I travel for work a lot and you quickly find out that different parts of the country have different websites. I like ECCIE the best out of all of them (wish all of them were this friendly and easy to use) but I like when providers use multiple sites because it makes it easier to verify that they are legit. However, there are some sites I hate and refuse to use i.e. the dominant site down in southern California that I will not even name because they nickel and dime you to death so I refuse to use them. Originally Posted by professoreccie
I also use P411 because I travel a lot and Eccie has been a good source.
Interesting points
I normally do a search for the girl on a few sites before contacting them and if they are listed else where then its a good thing.
Totally understand but how long do you wait to se the provider you do your homework on?
Totally understand but how long do you wait to se the provider you do your homework on? Originally Posted by monica_mistress
It could be 2 weeks or 2 months.
Depends if she is local or I have to travel to her.