Is the MSM reporting this about the attackers who killed 6 Jews and a Policeman?

They're black.

Pictured: Francine Graham
Pictured: David Anderson

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...fessional.html

And this?

The two assailants who walked into the kosher supermarket in Jersey City Tuesday and opened fire intentionally targeted the Jews. They killers belonged to the black supremacist, virulently anti-Semitic “Black Hebrew Israelite” movement which claims its members are the true children of Israel and the Jews are satanic imposters.

The shooting in Jersey City marked a predictable escalation of the anti-Semitic attacks being carried out against Orthodox Jews in the New York area. The focal points of the attacks to date have been the ultra-Orthodox communities in Brooklyn. Over the past two years, the frequency of the assaults has increased sharply. Most of them have been perpetrated by black anti-Semites. None have been carried out by white supremacist anti-Semites.

This is an important distinction because progressive politicians like New York Mayor Bill De Blasio and Senator Bernie Sanders routinely present the anti-Semitic violence in Brooklyn as the product of white supremacists.

http://carolineglick.com/why-america...esident-trump/
Yes.

Must make you happy.
I haven't seen it on the various TV channels. All impeachment, all the time. On most of the websites not a word until today.

Don't try to read my mind. You're incapable. And stop with the personal attacks.
Yes.

Must make you happy. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
What about murder makes any sane person happy...you crazy fucker.
Then again sane people don't have multiple handles...
  • oeb11
  • 12-14-2019, 11:25 AM
YR is just projecting his own feelings about the matter - just like the cnn and other DPST media outlets - only their racist narrative matters.
Yeah, just asks your friends Turdsy and Whackoff.
What about murder makes any sane person happy...you crazy fucker.
Then again sane people don't have multiple handles... Originally Posted by bb1961
What makes gnadsy happy? That the perps were not wearing hoods and carrying tiki torches. He’s off the hook for once. And somehow he’s the victim of a personal attacks? Why? From one line in his “hang em” types post? There is no evidence that gnAdsy is a person, making a personal attack impossibles, eh?

Butt fucks you, boobee. I have onlys one handle. And you’re looking at it, you stupid twat.
They're black.

Pictured: Francine Graham
Pictured: David Anderson

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...fessional.html

And this?

The two assailants who walked into the kosher supermarket in Jersey City Tuesday and opened fire intentionally targeted the Jews. They killers belonged to the black supremacist, virulently anti-Semitic “Black Hebrew Israelite” movement which claims its members are the true children of Israel and the Jews are satanic imposters.

The shooting in Jersey City marked a predictable escalation of the anti-Semitic attacks being carried out against Orthodox Jews in the New York area. The focal points of the attacks to date have been the ultra-Orthodox communities in Brooklyn. Over the past two years, the frequency of the assaults has increased sharply. Most of them have been perpetrated by black anti-Semites. None have been carried out by white supremacist anti-Semites.

This is an important distinction because progressive politicians like New York Mayor Bill De Blasio and Senator Bernie Sanders routinely present the anti-Semitic violence in Brooklyn as the product of white supremacists.

http://carolineglick.com/why-america...esident-trump/ Originally Posted by gnadfly
No, because the MSM actually get their facts right (usually). There were 2 Jews killed, 1 Hispanic (guessing by the name given), 1 officer, and the 2 attackers. Those were the 6, and I got that all from the MSM.
they were fake jews????

is this the same group that harassed the kids along with fake indian vietnam veteran???
they were fake jews????

is this the same group that harassed the kids along with fake indian vietnam veteran??? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Yes, the same people.
No, because the MSM actually get their facts right (usually). There were 2 Jews killed, 1 Hispanic (guessing by the name given), 1 officer, and the 2 attackers. Those were the 6, and I got that all from the MSM. Originally Posted by papadee
I was going after first reports, where the MSM don't get many facts of the story right.
Also first reports said the attackers used "long guns." Any other word on what type of weapons used? I'm reading the man had multiple weapons violations against him.
I was going after first reports, where the MSM don't get many facts of the story right. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Also first reports said the attackers used "long guns." Any other word on what type of weapons used? I'm reading the man had multiple weapons violations against him. Originally Posted by gnadfly
You wrote this 4 days after the incident, time enough for the MSM to get things straight, but not you. I knew there were 6 total, including the officer & attackers, by that evening.
You wrote this 4 days after the incident, time enough for the MSM to get things straight, but not you. I knew there were 6 total, including the officer & attackers, by that evening. Originally Posted by papadee

thank you informed poster!
That's because I'm not glued to story. I guess you are. Didn't know the attackers were black and members of this black supremacist movement. Others also didn't. Also reading that the black supremacist group they supposedly belong to aren't claiming their membership.

What about the kind of guns, Mr Know-it-all?