No More Blood & Treasure on Afghanistan - The Progs Silence Deafening

President Trump trying to get 4000 troop out of Afghanistan. Where is the usual suspects shouting Hooray!? Thanks President Trump for getting us out of there? Doesn't fit into the MSM, Dim and Never Trumper narratives....

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/militar...ction-n1038651

What about the report saying military officials have been lying to us about that region for the last 12 years? Nada. No thanks President Trump for pointing it, the conspiracy of the swamp, out. Why didn't Trump conspire to quash the report?

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/...s-accountable/

The media is still trying to dig up McCain for an interview.
  • WTF
  • 12-16-2019, 04:38 PM
You're one of the dumb fuckers that were cheering on both the Afgan and Iraq invasions

I'm one of the dumb fuckers

Originally Posted by WTF

FTFY FTW!
You're as funny as a names-calling scatologies, Pedsy!
You're as funny as a names-calling scatologies, Pedsy! Originally Posted by HoeHummer

if you say so, Yssup Hoe.
You're as funny as a names-calling scatologies, Pedsy! Originally Posted by HoeHummer
yssup will always be number 2.....
yssup will always be number 2..... Originally Posted by winn dixie
As in bowel movement. Deuce Rider.
I trust the Taliban as much as I trust the Chinese to abide by any agreements. When the U.S. troops depart Afghanistan the country will return to what it was before U.S. troops arrived.
About time ,, oh wait Hallieburton gonna lose money "oh no MR BILL"
  • oeb11
  • 12-17-2019, 08:29 AM
I trust the Taliban as much as I trust the Chinese to abide by any agreements. When the U.S. troops depart Afghanistan the country will return to what it was before U.S. troops arrived. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

Exactly correct, SR
We have no business enforcing Western ways on the Afghans.

The country will collapse into an Islamic theocracy like Iran.

I have no interest in one more American life lost for the Shit hole. that is Afghanistan.

We do not need to be the world's Police Force.
Well as a whole we ( US) needs to stop helping all the countries that fuck us over ( illegals / trade / money for nothing nato )