Condo?

Does anybody know of a condo or someplace provider friendly? I don't mind relocating...
I'm Looking to head to Naples /Ft Myers Florida . Looking for a cool room mate. if you're interested , shoot me an email . I know of some nice gated places there.
Parisdivine.com
Parisdivine@gmail.com
If you ever tour Houston

Touring Houston??? Need A Fabulous Incall? Look At This Amazing Place After being a provider for many years and doing my share of touring I felt like it would be a welcomed idea to make a lovely homey Incall available to VIP Touring Providers.
This place is amazing and comes complete with everything you need for your stay in Houston.
Located walking distance to both the Galleria and Highland Village and minutes from downtown makes this place the ultimate in Incalls. The property is gated and in a beautiful neighborhood with easy access from SW Freeway/US59 and 610. There are fabulous eateries close by or a full kitchen where you can cook. You can even have groceries delivered right to your door.

The Stats & Details
1400 sq ft
2bdrm/2bath
Two cover parking spaces
Washer and Dryer
Internet
Direct TV
Linens
Dishes
Pots and Pans
and more.

Pricing

$150 per night w/ 3 night min ......
$125 per night w/ 6 min stay....
$89 per night w/ 30 day min
2 person max occupancy second person ad $25 per day(except for 30 day rental)
No deposit w/ CC on file.
PM or call for more details and rules ect...713 793 6400

Also available for photo shoots when not rented to touring providers

3 hours shoot whole house ( can't get that at a hotel) $75
PM or call for availability

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2.

Magnific Media!
The modern day courtesan's most valuable tool..{well almost...wink }