Newbie question on encounters at hotels

Newbie question regarding meeting up with SP's who are on tour. What is the process usually like to meet up with someone who is located at a hotel? Are they usually staying at hotels where you need to go through the lobby? Do you get the stink eye from the employees of the hotel? Do other guests ever call the cops when they notice guys coming + going from a room? Thanks.
Newbie question regarding meeting up with SP's who are on tour. What is the process usually like to meet up with someone who is located at a hotel? Are they usually staying at hotels where you need to go through the lobby? Do you get the stink eye from the employees of the hotel? Do other guests ever call the cops when they notice guys coming + going from a room? Thanks. Originally Posted by misterfrizzle
others will answer as I never chased tour girls

but reading your post,,, I'm not sure ya read for this game yet Sir
but anyways Welcome to icky Upset NY Sir
if ya don't run, good luck to ya
Just look like you belong there
I’ve only been hassled one time walking by the desk, they don’t care what happens as long as the room isn’t destroyed when everyone leaves, it’s bad for business to have customers arrested, and news would spread quick.

Even tho I got stopped by the owner cleaning a room next to the room I needed to go at 11am, I just told him that my room is that one and he let me pass, she opened the door and we got to business and I left 15 min later, and she had her room money for the day, so the hotel wins
Newbie question regarding meeting up with SP's who are on tour. What is the process usually like to meet up with someone who is located at a hotel? Originally Posted by misterfrizzle
wells ...plastic man ...used ta walks ins carryin a pig ins one ...arm ans a suitcase ins ...the other arm

...ifs anyones asked whats was ...goin down yer ...plastic man ...woulds justs says he done be ...in ...town fer the beef convention ans keeps goin ons ...his way

...so justs acts ...likes ya belongs there an soons yer gonna ...be blissin with yer penis ins ...a funnel
Usually ask if date would like Starbucks or other beverage. That
way walking in doesn't look out of place. Ask date the layout of lobby so you don't look lost trying to find elevator.
Always carry a bag of something in, coffee is good or a briefcase. I always have my camera with me and if they stop me I say i'm there to pick up a model for a photoshoot. Never been stopped once.
I always bring 2 small TH coffees and leave them in the room. SP's love coffee surprises !
  • Eli
  • 11-23-2021, 03:34 AM
PM,

I am laughing so hard I'm crying....lol

I'm giving you the stink eye.....

Eli
No one cares what you’re doing or where you’re going.
Always carry a bag of something in, coffee is good or a briefcase. I always have my camera with me and if they stop me I say i'm there to pick up a model for a photoshoot. Never been stopped once. Originally Posted by ben dover
ayyyy you do that too? Arightttt
Always carry a bag of something in, coffee is good or a briefcase. I always have my camera with me and if they stop me I say i'm there to pick up a model for a photoshoot. Never been stopped once. Originally Posted by ben dover
I carry a bag too, put it over my head like the unknown comic in case of security cameras.
I carry a bag too, put it over my head like the unknown comic in case of security cameras. Originally Posted by Capt. Hooker
thinking of the cameras safety is nice of ya

just jokin BUT... mmmm never mind
shhhh the Mr. Next's may say take the bag off Please n Thank You
Actually a good question for newbies.

First off Hotels:
(1) Check ahead of time if the Hotel is "Kid Friendly", it means that the doors are locked between 7-9PM and 6-8AM and you need a keycard to get access to the building. Most Ladies avoid these as it is a little obvious when she is letting in more than one guy.
(2) Having something like a fast food bad, coffee cups, a gift bag, or briefcase makes you look like someone who belongs there,
(3) Make eye contact or give a greetings ( a simple wave and/or saying a simple "Hi" ) to the desk staff makes you less conspicuous.
(4) Avoid hanging out in the lobby, or talking on your phone to get the room number. You can go online for most hotels and getting the floor plan, so when you enter, you can go where you need to. Looking lost can arouse suspicion.

Motels
(1) Usually these have exterior entrances, so you can avoid the front desk, so you can bypass the front desk.
(2) Since they are cheaper, there is usually more activity in the area. Try not to get near or involved with activities going on outside.
(3) Same as hotels, look up the layout online ahead of time so you know where you are going. Don't hang out outside or be on your phone looking around.

In general, if you are not causing a problem, being to loud, getting into fights, being obviously drunk, wearing outlandish clothing, people won't take notice of you.

As mentioned, being on the phone can attract attention, so avoid being to loud. Also, for both hotel and motel visits, you don't want to be standing outside the door to long, that attracts attention, so when you get to the room, if she hasn't left the door slightly ajar, knock softly, again attracts less attention.

Hope this helps.

P.S. If there is one or more police cars in the parking lot, strongly consider leaving.
I have wondered the same thing sometimes.