Agency oversaturation & bait and switching

Lol brother relax, EroticDreams uses one of my vids in their post. I highly doubt my post is stopping anyone from seeing them. Originally Posted by Hypesuh
Call out your shit Sir. We all move here a certain way. This wasn't a wise move in regards to you period. If they truly are one that's an entity you do not want to mess with, if you are smart but hey you are one who I see has to hit their head to concussion levels on the hobby bricks( agencies never say anything. They move in silence. Smart folks go, leave them alone and don't overthink this) they saw you until
This dumb ass post. Keep fucking with these folks and you'll get what you are asking for....the perfect video
He’s backkkk! Originally Posted by Cendell M
Santa Claus is also real. I left some cookies out for his fat ass and zero presents for me,,,,,,,,yet I spent 4000. The only thing back is Gizmo, the Gremlin.
Sir, your latest comments contain zero correlation to the topic.

I've already acknowledged that you made a valid point when you mentioned it the first time.

All I'm asking for is to not be baited and switched.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-12-2024, 03:58 AM
why do you care about that? if i say Girly Love is a credit card stealing human parasite and human black hole, and April Jancen offers mostly fuckery, are you going to tell me i should be careful or those 2 gals won't see me? no kidding, huh? they refuse to see me after i just put them on public blast? who knew..
Call out your shit Sir. We all move here a certain way. This wasn't a wise move in regards to you period. If they truly are one that's an entity you do not want to mess with, if you are smart but hey you are one who I see has to hit their head to concussion levels on the hobby bricks( agencies never say anything. They move in silence. Smart folks go, leave them alone and don't overthink this) they saw you until
This dumb ass post. Keep fucking with these folks and you'll get what you are asking for....the perfect video Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat
Y’all are talking to an imbecile with no brain cells just saying
  • Busty
  • 03-12-2024, 03:01 PM
Folks & shit was the common denominator.
The first person has already been named.
  • R.M.
  • 03-12-2024, 04:52 PM
Y’all are talking to an imbecile with no brain cells that never stfu Originally Posted by Cendell M
fify
^^^ Thank you lol
  • pxmcc
  • 03-13-2024, 02:38 AM
see? best. researcher. ever.
since i have add or adhd-that's different from AD&D, i think?-by contrast, i suck as a researcher..
Folks & shit was the common denominator.
The first person has already been named.
Originally Posted by Busty
  • Busty
  • 03-13-2024, 11:37 AM
^search one or two keywords is easy.
I am NOT reading pages upon pages when search button is faster.
Maybe most people don't know the steps to using the search option.

I'm not familiar with Charcoal, but that's pretty cool Originally Posted by Hypesuh
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Ahh I just learned that he was Slayer, I'm familiar with his reviews under that name. Damn rip :/
Liked this honest thread by OP. Gigi is yikes and it’s so easy to bust these places
Gigi currently goes by like 10 names. Is she really that bad?
I've see Gigi, she is very ugly. Anays is right behind her in terms of not pretty. A tad prettier but they are both ugly. Service wise they shine with anays being the better one. She is an absolute sex freak. Zeline loret is pretty but to me her service sucks