Sexual energy output

The other day I got into a friendly debate with a provider friend about this
Would like to hear your opinions.

During a sexual encounter (we're talking intercourse, not oral) who burns more calories, the man or the woman?

(okay, so I have a boring life; entertain me!)
What position?!!
yes,depends on positon..lol
Which provider?
Often depends on the provider as well as positio.
good points.

position does matter, although, even when I'm on my back, I do wiggle, squirm, and thrust a lot.

...and yes, each individual is different. I've met some real kicker & screamers out there.
Depends on the postion, each person, and the moment.

My best example is with my #1

Sometimes she gets on top, mostly horizontal, not CG. She will fuck me silly for a while. When she is tired, it is my turn. She stays as motionless as she can and I hammer her.

In CG we can do the same kind of variation. She rides or she sits and I move her with my hands/arms.

Same deal in various postions. In my opinion, this is one of those questions that does not have an answer. It has many momentary answers.

Torito
good points.

position does matter, although, even when I'm on my back, I do wiggle, squirm, and thrust a lot.

...and yes, each individual is different. I've met some real kicker & screamers out there. Originally Posted by Garland_Bone
Okay, I need some names please
position, person, moment all has an interest in the amount of calories burned. But I will say I burn more than most of the ladies I have seen since I am older, fatter, so a sweat easier than the ladies.
Okay, I need some names please Originally Posted by JohnJohn
Perhaps we should start one of those "best of..." threads,
in this case, Who is the loudest?