forum for reviewing clients!!!! WOW

Has anyone looked at the blue banner in the top right corner that says RE-VERIFIED (LADIES REVIEW ALL YOUR CLIENTS HERE). This may be the thing we have been waiting for ladies. Free it seems to join, just need 2 other providers to vouch for you. This is GREATNESS!!!!! WE HAVE WAITED FOR THIS AND IT WAS RIGHT HERE ALL ALONG!:m wah1::thumbu p:

https://re-verified.com/ladies/becom...er_form_id=151
It's already been documented I am a lousy lay. My 1.3" of dangling death is real.
Literal click-bait.
I signed up. I will let you know.........why is everyone here so negative on every thread? Geez!
  • MW76
  • 10-11-2017, 08:52 AM
I could see something like this taking off if better designed. You may have to go back to the drawing board and make some improvements. I hope your site does good.
I could see something like this taking off if better designed. You may have to go back to the drawing board and make some improvements. I hope your site does good. Originally Posted by MW76
It is not my site. I just clicked on it and saw it was for providers to review clients. There is a lot to do to improve it for sure. There is hope tho.
  • BLM69
  • 10-11-2017, 09:36 AM
If this takes off, Wal-Mart might start reviewing their customers
The form to fill out asks for too much info.
My fist review:

He paid. He fucked. He left.

Sorry fellas -- Nothing will be said about dick size, pussy eating skills or your looks. All of that is pretty much irrelevant!

He paid. He fucked. He left. Another White Man's Negress fantasy fulfilled.
Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
you forgot the last sentence
I signed up. I will let you know.........why is everyone here so negative on every thread? Geez! Originally Posted by SweetCougar
Who is negative? I stated facts.
When I touched his micro penis and started to stroke down the foreskin, the pungent aroma that came from the sticky inner folds of Parmesan Cheese and old Salmon filled my olfactory sensors causing my eyes to water and bile flow up from my stomach.

His poor attempt at manscaping beneath his belly roll resulted in puss filled bumps as if a barrage of Fire Ants had swarmed between the folds to make their new nest among the lint, ingrown hairs, and skin tags. I swear he had an old M&M in his belly button or a dead cockroach. I wasn't about to pick it out.

He did have a nice smile until his teeth fell out when he laughed at my gagging fits thinking I was choking on his dick. in his attempt to roll his obese carcass to catch them they fell to the floor landing on the dog poo left behind by my travel companion. He snatched them out of my hand and put back in his mouth not noticing where they landed or the bits of undigested kibble stuck on his dentures.

And that my children is how the reviews will read.
When I touched his micro penis and started to stroke down the foreskin, the pungent smell that came from the sticky inner folds of Parmesan Cheese and old Salmon caused my eyes to water and bile flow up from my stomach.

His poor attempt at manscaping beneath his belly roll resulted in puss filled bumps as if a barrage of Fire Ants had swarmed between the folds to make their new nest among the lint, ingrown hairs, and skin tags. I swear he had an old M&M in his belly button.

He did have a nice smile until his teeth fell out when he laughed at my gagging fits thinking I was choking on his dick. in his attempt to roll his obese carcass to catch them they fell to the floor landing on the dog poo left behind by my travel companion. He snatched them out of my hand and put back in his mouth not noticing where they landed or the bits of undigested kibble stuck on his dentures.

And that my children is how the reviews will read. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Lmao Admiral that’s good man I love it
Nicely done Admiral Giggle! You have a gift with words!

Why don't you write reviews? Bet they would be epic!
My fist review:

He paid. He fucked. He left.

Sorry fellas -- Nothing will be said about dick size, pussy eating skills or your looks. All of that is pretty much irrelevant! Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
AB I love it, this is my motto right here, this what the business was supposed to be all about. All that he didn’t make me cum, his dick was small, he don’t eat pussy lol child please, go get you a man or husband if you want to be pleased. If I’m standing in front of you with $300 or more in my hand then my time is all about me, use my money to make yourself cum and be grateful you can pay another bill for the month. I love AB how you think like a real dude, he paid, hit it, and bounce lol. Me ever caring about how a provider reviewed me, is like saying Donkey trump caring about the NFL players 1st amendment rights lmao. He don’t give a flying fuck about them, and neither do I about a client review, write on boo write on.