BP fail

http://fortworth.backpage./WomenSeek...y-ava/65301102

$150 hh

Not the girl in the pics, will not discuss details, leads you to believe what you will be enjoying. Arrives an states this is only for Sensual massage (HJ) tries to upcharge. Cried wolf when I refused to pay, I even offered half ($75) for the outcall. Nonetheless i got fucked an cut my losses. Notified her she could keep the damn donation and to GTFO.

Never again..
You must have a handcuff fetish answering a BP TGTBT ad, then disucssing money and sex acts upon her arrival. I suggest you turn yourself into the police now. You may get less time that way.
  • 10-12-2017, 09:33 PM
You must have a handcuff fetish answering a BP TGTBT ad, then disucssing money and sex acts upon her arrival. I suggest you turn yourself into the police now. You may get less time that way. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
handcuff fetish
I love handcuffs with the right provider.. it was my fault for lookin for a quick bng.. trust me won't happen again
What do you expect....it's BP!!!
BP is witchcraft at its finest... All them shape shifting beings always seem to not match their pictures! Craziness that they would lie to you too!
I suggest y'all don't click on that link.. it is not backpage.
not an alert.

moved to coed
BP is witchcraft at its finest... All them shape shifting beings Originally Posted by belu26