Thinking about Singapore

Does anyone know how it is in Singapore? I saw some videos on YouTube and it looked pretty good to me. Also I am assuming most people just pay cash to maintain privacy. I was looking at going to a massage parlor or establishment. Any recommendations for such places in Singapore? Most important thing for me is that it is legal. I am surprised how so many hobbyist are going to many countries etc. without caring about the legality?
Never been there but have been close to doing so for business - I keep hearing about the "Floor Floors of Whores"...I remember growing up, and near me was a giant Montgomery Wards store that had 4 floors- you could find anything you wanted there...as a kid.
I was there about 10 years ago. It was only for a couple of days and I should have done more research before getting there, but it was all out in the open.. There is one area of the city that I took the subway to get to, then just walked up and down a few streets. There were lots of establishments with the ladies all standing around outside on the sidewalk so you could see what was available and pick the lady you wanted to see. The one I went to, you picked the lady, then paid the guy sitting there, she’d take you to her room for the fun part. Very similar to a AMP here.
I heard about the 4 floors of whores but never went there.
The ladies were out walking the streets too, and lots of vendors selling keep your dick hard supplements. I don’t remember what the rates were, but they weren’t expensive. Singapore is a nice city, or it was then anyway. Nice and clean.