Ring, ring, ring, "You've reached the voicemail box..."

It's Thursday, 2 p.m. For the past three hours now, I've been hunting for an afternoon companion here in Syracuse with no luck. A lot of voicemail pickups (I don't like leaving messages) or "not available until tonight" messages. Ladies, allow me to be selfish for a second :

1) When I call, I expect you to pickup .
2) If you pickup, I expect you to be available at my beck and call .

Is that too much to ask for?

(Just kidding about numbers one and two.)
Running into that a lot in WNY also...lol.
Think it is a way some girls are using to screen calls a bit then decide to call you back if they want to, or they just may be busy at that point in time.

Best to leave a nice message, then call back another time and they usually answer.
  • LynnT
  • 02-23-2012, 02:19 PM
Email works too
  • Tiger
  • 02-23-2012, 02:30 PM
trying to set something up sooner, maybe the day before?
smoke signals?
mental telepathy?
text?

Order in from out of town.

TOFFT a new provider lol, lower your standards and call a poorly reviewed provider hehehe

Or you can become a "Schedule Stalker", a client once told me the best time to contact a provider is the minute she posts her schedule because at that moment she is not busy and looking for more work. I thought that made a bit of sense...

prebooks are always nice!
prebooks are always nice! Originally Posted by Frankie Fine

You cannot be serious ...
It's Thursday, 2 p.m. For the past three hours now, I've been hunting for an afternoon companion here in Syracuse with no luck. A lot of voicemail pickups (I don't like leaving messages) or "not available until tonight" messages. Ladies, allow me to be selfish for a second :

1) When I call, I expect you to pickup .
2) If you pickup, I expect you to be available at my beck and call .

Is that too much to ask for?

(Just kidding about numbers one and two.) Originally Posted by cnyred
<3 prebookers, that's why I give them specials.
I just preher the "pop-in" , think the gals appreciate the fact Im thinking of them and it shows my sensitive side and I can be romanticly spontaneous
!!!
Prebook, shmeebook. Live life on the impulse. Supply and demand industry, right?
I usually prebook, but then again I'm so uptight I eat coal and shit diamonds!
I hobby when I'm horny and when I have time.. Since I'm always horny, it's mostly when I have time. It usually happens when I have some time to kill and I feel the urge. Pre booking is almost impossible for me and I realize that makes it hard to see some of the higher end providers that prefer to pre book. The one time I tried to pre book for the next day I ended up having stomach issues, crazy gas and the shits and had to cancel.... Can't go into an appt like that!!!
@Frankie: Yeaaah, see the last label I want assigned to me here at eccie or in the real world is stalker. And while prebooking is nice, I never know that I want an appointment until little red tells me.

Still hitting the wall today. I blew an appt. with LynnT because I didn't check my email quickly enough. Otherwise, lotsa voicemail. Eh. I guess it's not meant to be.
I hobby when I'm horny and when I have time.. Since I'm always horny, it's mostly when I have time. It usually happens when I have some time to kill and I feel the urge. Pre booking is almost impossible for me ... Originally Posted by Eager2pleazer
Same here. That's why our once great AMPs were so nice. You could just walk-in when the urge strikes. Other than that you have to rely on some fav SPs who are usually good at taking care of you on short notice as long as they have an opening for you......pun intended.