I'm a dirty old man help please

Oops double post. I was visiting friends this last week and they had just hired a Norwegian nanny. Skinny tight everything big tits. Gorgeous face 18 years old. The sexist Norwegian accent. All I could do was imagine how awesome it would be to get her in the sack. Now the chances of that happening for real are slim to non.
So then I started fantasizing about her becoming a provider to add to her nanny salary.
So the help I am looking for is finding a young Skinny big titted nympho provider who has a scandanavian accent.
I was visiting friends this last week and they had just hired a Norwegian nanny. Skinny tight everything big tits. Gorgeous face 18 years old. The sexist Norwegian accent. All I could do was imagine how awesome it would be to get her in the sack. Now the chances of that happening for real are slim to non.
So then I started fantasizing about her becoming a provider to add to her nanny salary.
So the help I am looking for is finding a young Skinny big titted nympho provider who has a scandanavian accent.
Unfortunately, I may find my midget before you find such a provider. If you do, LET ME KNOW!!!
  • wonk
  • 01-26-2016, 03:49 PM
pm me her contact info... purely for research purposes of course
shes not scandanavian but the accent will definitely get you rock hard. Try stephanie1