Hello all

After 8 months of almost heaven with a lady I have been seeing, things are coming to an end. So, I will be posting and participating once again :-) Yes, I can hear some of you groaning already. Too bad :-) Am looking forward to catching up on everything that has transpired while I have been gone. Though a quick glance at the titles of threads does not look like much has changed in the last 4 months while I was gone.
Welcome back
It never really does change that much around here, does it??? Welcome back.
Welcome back man, sorry to hear the relationship ended. It has to suck having to come back from that!
Fucking newbie...
Well, you're old so you might croak soon, there I go again looking at the bright side of things
I feel the love. Thanks all. :-)
Hey, welcome back but your best Bud is banned right now!
Hey, welcome back but your best Bud is banned right now! Originally Posted by daddyo67
what, this?

bud.jpg
Welcome back! Missed you on the boards.
Welcome back
Hey, welcome back but your best Bud is banned right now! Originally Posted by daddyo67
So I heard. But, I prefer to let sleeping dogs lie, as it were. At least as long as they behave
Welcome back! Missed you on the boards. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Thank you dear, you will be sorely missed :-(
Figured you just changed your name with a few different people popping up right as you left...

So I heard. But, I prefer to let sleeping dogs lie, as it were. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Here's hoping.
Figured you just changed your name with a few different people popping up right as you left...

Here's hoping. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Nope, just had better ways to spend my time. This can be a fun hobby, but when real life is clicking right, this is a very distant second. I can only hope it won't be another five years before I meet someone special again. Am getting too old to wait that long.