NEW PICS, guys I'm trying....

I've added new pics to the show case... I'm new to not only the site but far from being a vet at this... (No offense at all) so let me know what you think and if it's better? Thank you
You look great!
Thank you
The ones on your showcase are very good too! Adrienne was right, you DO look great!
I agree. U look marvelous !!!
  • L.A.
  • 05-15-2016, 05:46 AM
Honest feedback:
I don't understand your rate listed under the donation section. "120 my Reg/ if other gets offered it be $$$ extra" No clue what that means.

And this:
"I like to see a pic before I meet someone so I know who I'm meeting. It my safety thing!!"
I think most people on eccie and p411 will have a big problem with this as it just doesn't seem discreet having a personal photo that is hobby related floating around.

Other than that I think the pics look good and there is plenty of good information.
Thank you for everyone thoughts... I met Eva Damita tonight she's super nice...
Thank you for everyone thoughts... I met Eva Damita tonight she's super nice... Originally Posted by Velvetangeltouch
Lovely, it was awesome meeting you last night. I just want you to remember that you don't need ANY site as to validate your a loveliness, beauty, kindness, and awesome personality. Those of us who have met you know
Hey, brag a little on your new fantastic photographer!! GingerKatt