This absolutely disgusts me

Now we have a the Mayor of London, dare I say a Muslim, coming to the United States of America in support of Hillary Rodham Clinton. The Clintons will kiss anyone's azz for their support. I say "keep your phucking nose out of our business" take care of the "good people" of London who elected you, we don't want or need your advise".

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/allah...llary-clinton/

BTW Michael Savage has quite a bit to say about this turd;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT5sH0umh3s

also, did anyone know that Sadiq was louis farrakhan's (I did not capitalize on purpose he does not deserve it) lawyer in London when he was not allowed in????? HMMMM interesting trivia IMHO
Agree
  • DSK
  • 09-17-2016, 12:19 PM
Now we have a the Mayor of London, dare I say a Muslim, coming to the United States of America in support of Hillary Rodham Clinton. The Clintons will kiss anyone's azz for their support. I say "keep your phucking nose out of our business" take care of the "good people" of London who elected you, we don't want or need your advise".

also, did anyone know that Sadiq was louis farrakhan's (I did not capitalize on purpose he does not deserve it) lawyer in London when he was not allowed in????? HMMMM interesting trivia IMHO Originally Posted by Cherie
He may cost Hillary votes, he is better than her at talking down to people.

also, did anyone know that Sadiq was louis farrakhan's (I did not capitalize on purpose he does not deserve it) lawyer in London when he was not allowed in????? HMMMM interesting trivia IMHO Originally Posted by Cherie

I'm sure other people feel the same way when we try to spread democracy abroad. Suck it up Cherie and deal with it. ;-) as for Michael Weiner; (although he likes to call himself Savage for the radio effect) lol - he's been a marginalized loon for well over a decade now. The guy actually thought he could sway the 2008 election in favor of McCain; it was hilarious listening to him day in and day out try to mobilize people on his show across the country on his syndicated show. McCain lost in a land slide and Savage along with the other right wing radio loons had so much egg on their faces it was pathetic. I used to listen to those Buffoons everyday because it was a good idea to keep your enemy close. They're all on the wrong side of history and are nothing more than irrelevant yesteryear panderers looking for their next pay check.

I will say though that that his son created a very nice Rockstar drink, I drink that shit all the time when I'm on my late night creeps.
Agree Originally Posted by bambino

hahaha! try reading first Bimbo. It's just like a dumb blond to say agree without knowing what they agree to. lol
PS: Weiner *aka* Savage is nothing but the white version of Al Sharpton. ;-)
hahaha! try reading first Bimbo. It's just like a dumb blond to say agree without knowing what they agree to. lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
"Democracy"???????? are you phucking kidding me, no matter what we do these people will never like you, as long as you are not a Muslim, their kind of Muslim mind you. They will always hate you!!!!!!!!!!!

As far as Michael Savage/Weiner, he's got balls, more balls than any Liberal who bows down to George Soros, and every time you support Hillary, you are in essence, supporting Soros. So if you got kids/grandkids you need to think about what is going to happen when the fiat of George Soros and his ilk are allowed to the control not just a country but the world. If Hillary gets in, we have another Angela Merkel who wants complete globalization which falls right into Islam's hands, hell they want the women of Germany now to start wearing hajib to show "assimilation".

Coming to America

http://www.wnd.com/2016/09/tv-ad-enc...o-wear-hijabs/
PS: Weiner *aka* Savage is nothing but the white version of Al Sharpton. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
He is nothing like the POS Sharpton. Sharpton's a race baiter.

Savage speaks the truth about Liberals/Progressives/Globalization freaks.
They don't like him because he is of the Intelligensia with 2 Doctorates, but he's a Conservative and he knows what the promulgation of the movement was, is and will be.
hahaha! try reading first Bimbo. It's just like a dumb blond to say agree without knowing what they agree to. lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Oh, I read her post. Now go suck some sap you Nazi Jew hater.
What is the big deal about a Muslim being elected Mayor of London?

I guess if Drumpf wins, he won't be allowed to visit.
YouRong..

... runs through the forum

... screaming .... LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!!

(Got nothing to say, but he just posts shit comments!)
Hillary gets in, we have another Angela Merkel who wants complete globalization which falls right into Islam's hands Originally Posted by Cherie

Seeing that George Bush was a globalist....I'm totally interested in your globalization logic and understanding elaborate further please.

Thanks
"Democracy"???????? are you phucking kidding me, no matter what we do these people will never like you, as long as you are not a Muslim, their kind of Muslim mind you. They will always hate you!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Cherie

^ Isn't this the kind of language some whites use to claim the old black leaders uses to keep young blacks mentally oppressed and thinking the white man is the boogey man out to get them and keep them down? How is that language not the same thing?

You folks are a laughing riot. Just very linear and limited in thinking.
^ Isn't this the kind of language some whites use to claim the old black leaders uses to keep young blacks mentally oppressed and thinking the white man is the boogey man out to get them and keep them down? How is that language not the same thing?

You folks are a laughing riot. Just very linear and limited in thinking. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
So says the sap sucking Nazi Jew hater.
He is nothing like the POS Sharpton. Sharpton's a race baiter.

Savage speaks the truth about Liberals/Progressives/Globalization freaks.
They don't like him because he is of the Intelligensia with 2 Doctorates, but he's a Conservative and he knows what the promulgation of the movement was, is and will be. Originally Posted by Cherie

Ha! Of course you would think that and so what ! I could go on and praise Obama's education credentials all day against the backdrop of Weiners' doctorates in nutrition and herbal medicine. There's no comparison. The guy spent most of his life studying flowers and shit and then he goes from that to Political Savant / know it all? HAHAHAHAAHAHA! Yeah right get the fuck outta here. He's nothing but a blow hard.

These are his own words from his savage Nation book:

We didn't have room for cute in my life. Things were tough every day of our lives. And we made the best of it. Frankly, that's why I'm driven the way I am. I was raised on neglect, anger and hate. I was raised the old-fashioned way.
In other words he has no credibility to be talking about right and wrong since it's clear he's misguided.