Visiting Soon

Im thinking of visiting very soon & i would love to know a good area to be in. Any suggestions?
Most people will say Domain/Arboretum for North Austin
South Austin I wouldn't know.

Here is a map with some advice:
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=654993
Im thinking of visiting very soon & i would love to know a good area to be in. Any suggestions? Originally Posted by Secret Baby
FUN nailed it! My what a LARGE SIG LINE YOU HAVE! Makes you look DESPERATE! Carry on...
When I visited, I stayed in North Austin near I-35 and Parmer. Of course, I'm no expert as I don't live here. Also, surely some Austin based companions will have some thoughts. Have a great visit!
Thanks for all the advice its appreciated
FUN nailed it! My what a LARGE SIG LINE YOU HAVE! Makes you look DESPERATE! Carry on... Originally Posted by Still Looking
There is nothing desperate about me hun i just like to be different!! At your age you should know by now to keep rude comments to yourself
You should consider Round Rock or Georgetown. There are a lot of good deals in the area, great restaurants and a very upscale clientel
You should consider Round Rock or Georgetown. There are a lot of good deals in the area, great restaurants and a very upscale clientel Originally Posted by Whispers
Thank you baby i will try that next time im in town
You should consider Round Rock or Georgetown. There are a lot of good deals in the area, great restaurants and a very upscale clientel Originally Posted by Whispers
Thank you baby i will try that next time im in town Originally Posted by Secret Baby

See SL? You can be nice and still handle these type of posts
Whimpys advice isn't all that great. Try the Domain area in north Austin.
There is nothing desperate about me hun i just like to be different!! At your age you should know by now to keep rude comments to yourself Originally Posted by Secret Baby
You have been around long enough to know what a ThreAD is, and I'm sure are aware that they are allowed by board members are also allowed to comment on them.

Your posting in COED to test the maters and see what kind of response you'll get and by doing so are saying look at me... look at me. You also saying that the advertising guidelines are simply NOT enough for me. You know the ones "all" the other providers go by. Can't wait till you post your "THANKS AUSTIN threAD!

Again... your sig line is an AD and makes you look DESPERATE!

Just in case you don't know about ThreADS:

Originally Posted by St.Christopher
Hey gang, on occasion I've seen staff take action on what is referred to as a "threAD" as though there was actually some sort of rule on this site disallowing it.

Well, there's not....and that's not an oversight.

ECCIE is threAD friendly: what this means is that no staff is to take action against any post or thread that someone considers to be a threAD. Don't move it. Don't point or suspend the poster. Don't warn the member in any way...PM or in a post. If someone RTMs a post referring to it as a threAD, simply let them know that we do not take action on those types of posts and if they want to let the OP know in a respectful way, go ahead.....but again, I do not want any warnings coming from staff unless instructed to do so.

With that said, if the members want to express their distaste on a thread that they feel is blatant advertising, let them...within reason. Just don't let it get out of hand, meaning insults or other violations of forum guidelines.

Thanks for your cooperation,

St. C
See SL? You can be nice and still handle these type of posts Originally Posted by Whispers
You crack me up Boss! Maybe I should offer her a tour of the "VAGINA TRIANGLE"?
You crack me up Boss! Maybe I should offer her a tour of the "VAGINA TRIANGLE"? Originally Posted by Still Looking
ehh.... Her pimp already has her booked there probably.... They like the Dennys....
ehh.... Her pimp already has her booked there probably.... They like the Dennys.... Originally Posted by Whispers

She had a pimp back in November but maybe she is INDY now? 'm sure she'll let us know.

First of all i dont have a pimp and dont need one! You're so busy sucking the next guys ass that you've failed to see the alert that was done on the day of the incident...get a life and grow up. Only miserable dicks like yourselves come on a thread to be negative. My reviews speak for themselves & with only one "no" that should tell you something. I dont tolerate disrespect from anyone.