Provider Pricing Example 2 - The Infamous One (Professor SL Class Project)

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2020018
In conjunction with Professor SL's Class provider's will be presented here for you to comment on and assign a price to based on your interpretation of the Provider's Looks, TCB, Services and Reputation.

The question being... At what Hourly Rate would you see The Infamous One?
https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=339175

Comments, Showcase Critiques, Suggestions are encouraged.
I've not seen TIO, though I've followed her posts for years. The FARCE is strong with this one. I have to admit, I can see the attraction some have to this one: she's got a quirky personality, a milf body, and says the kind of things that turn Tyler Durden on. But beneath the veneer lies someone who strikes me as unstable, and honestly I'm scared she'll be my nurse someday when my life is on the line.

She says her rates are high for new clients then you receive a discount on the $350/hr. All because the phone is ringing off the hook, BUT she posts threADS and SNATCH so often you'd think she hadn't seen anyone in months.

I would NEVER see her at $350+. I would take a chance (cause I like crazy) at $180...final offer.
  • LOJ
  • 04-02-2017, 06:21 PM
Sorry. I'm not clear on this. Is this the amount she needs to pay someone to see her?
Originally Posted by LOJ

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2020018
In conjunction with Professor SL's Class provider's will be presented here for you to comment on and assign a price to based on your interpretation of the Provider's Looks, TCB, Services and Reputation.

The question being... At what Hourly Rate would you see The Infamous One?
https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=339175

Comments, Showcase Critiques, Suggestions are encouraged. Originally Posted by Whispers
Boss next thing you know you'll have the providers starting a COED threAD and ask themselves to see where they "really" fit in! It could happen!

Some music while you are deciding how to vote...

Sorry. I'm not clear on this. Is this the amount she needs to pay someone to see her? Originally Posted by Eraserman

You ignorant fuck. You are a sorry excuse for a person... keep paying hookers to pretend to like you, shithead. You people make me sick
Now. Now. I am and have always been transparent that I'm bat shit crazy. All women are crazy. Y'all MF's are a little off too to be participating in the hobby. Lol. Don't you guys know that by now? Some are crazier than other's. The crazy ones are the best fucks! 3day... You can guess about who I am and what I am realky like all ya want. Lol. You'll never get the chance to know. You don't deserve to know the real me. As far as TCB. Yeah. Most of the time my TCB is great. When it's not, it's because I'm battling PTSD & debilating depression or this one provider is trying to fuck with my life etc. It happens every time I do well. Some people hate seeing other's happy. That's okay. Karma or something else will get her sometime. True story.... For another day.
I am sure I could get disability, but I actually still "work" this job and several other part time jobs on top of many other things. You don't know my life!! If my TCB was bad, for some, it was NEVER personal. That's more than y'all need or deserve to know. Anywho.. I try my best & don't sponge off the government like some of you would like to think about us hooktards. As far as snatch... It's great for helping to improve TCB issues until you can get yourself stable and good with your tcb again. It eliminates the issue, which is good business and shows you care.

Cheers ya bored shit stirrers. Thanks fo the free ad bro. SL, I'll send you my grandma's death certificate unless you feel like coming over now?
Don't bring Whispers though unless he's going to buy me another piece of jewelry & tell me how much he thinks of me as such a lady & better than the rest of the whores. Well... until i stopped contributing to his charity and got tired of him calling everyone whores. Lol and some of you call us crazy?! Hehe. Whatev's. It's all good. I'm going to bed, unless SL is coming over with some monster high dolls.
Infamous one tends to be a giant bitch at times, according to her reputation. She might be quickly approaching her limits looks wise and basically seeks to drum up business by causing drama on the boards instead of taking a deep look within herself and realizing that her merchandise isn't top dollar. I'd go for 200 if she was more humble.
You ignorant fuck. You are a sorry excuse for a person... keep paying hookers to pretend to like you, shithead. You people make me sick Originally Posted by Eryn

Lmao!!!!

Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?

Thanks for the laugh, not what you wrote but the fact you got so upset and emotional. Lol
View Poll Results: At what Hourly Rate would you see The Infamous One?
$400 (or more) 0 0%
$350 1 2.63%
$300 0 0%
$280 1 2.63%
$260 0 0%
$250 1 2.63%
$240 1 2.63%
$220 3 7.89%
$200 10 26.32%
I wouldn't 21 55.26%
A wonder lady and sweet person! Yes I have met her and most of her personalities!
Both times I wanted to see her she took a hiatus before we could meet. Once was after a firm day and time was set. Bat shit crazy appeals to me sometimes and I'd probably try again when back in ATX. Maybe I need help too.
I just voted. Sorry for the delay.