Provider Pricing Example 3 - Fire Phoenix (Professor SL Class Project3

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2020018
In conjunction with Professor SL's Class provider's will be presented here for you to comment on and assign a price to based on your interpretation of the Provider's Looks, TCB, Services and Reputation.

The question being... At what Hourly Rate would you see FirePhoenix?
https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=138754

Comments, Showcase Critiques, Suggestions are encouraged.
trying to drum up funds there big guy? maybe we can start a fund for ya, but I doubt many will kick in.. Try KickStarter! There is some quality talent there I tell ya!!
TCB cannot be beaten. Services are so unique, they cannot be considered GFE nor PSE, and yet, she is both. Reputation is of a fiesty, bull-headed woman...yep, that's right. BCD reputation is of a woman with few limits and lots of energy...that's right too. Her showcase is as unique as the rest of her, and sometimes less is more, BUT she's genuine and honest to a fault.

She's not a unicorn nor a thoroughbred, And prices herself below where she should be--down in the jackass range and maybe that's what makes the phone ring consistently, as SL suggests it should. My Recommendation: solidly money making hooker (written with respect). I'd place her 25% higher than she places herself $200-220. She's never rushed a session and always over-delivered.

She's a great example to place against other providers for this project.
Ouch going to get ugly up in here!
Firephoenix is great if you can appreciate her limits, she's also a very sweet person who gives great advice. Her prices are about right.
Well I'm not quite Sure what to make of these threads other than to start drama. What is the true point of them? Shrugging my shoulders with a morning yawn. Good morning guys The hobby is like going to buffet sometimes you go overboard on filling up your plate and only half the food is good. Other times you get that 1-2 plates and just about everything is great and your filled up just right. That's why we have reviews for everything under the sun. Do your research, price point, and take what others say with a grain of salt. Enjoy the spice of life in every way while you have the time and funds to do so.
While you enjoying your coffee you might read this post:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2020018

Then take a look at your poll. Then check back and share your thoughts.

Remember a lot of little numbers add up to be a big number. Or one can keep posting exactly at 9:00 to try and keep their name in front of guys and post in the "snatch threAD" with the rest of the "desperate" hookers.
I don't think the point is drama; it's to discuss market value (not individual value/worth). With any luck, providers like you will see an increase and others a decrease.
SL please can you keep the horseshit down? You want to know the numbers I really go by for coed? The number of people that say they don't go into coed for reasons like these threads and attacks on providers. You and Whimpy truly don't get how many people think that what you two post is distasteful and disrespectful to providers. Now should we start talking about you? There is a lot of questionable stuff about your yr long hideous and don't think for a second that I believe it was because you found your Ms.Fannings look-a-like.

So with that being said and since this thread is here...I need a carpenter for about 15 mins worth of work. If think you can help out with my next experiment let me know. Thanks
SL please can you keep the horseshit down? You want to know the numbers I really go by for coed? The number of people that say they don't go into coed for reasons like these threads and attacks on providers. You and Whimpy truly don't get how many people think that what you two post is distasteful and disrespectful to providers. Now should we start talking about you? There is a lot of questionable stuff about your yr long hideous and don't think for a second that I believe it was because you found your Ms.Fannings look-a-like.

So with that being said and since this thread is here...I need a carpenter for about 15 mins worth of work. If think you can help out with my next experiment let me know. Thanks Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
"Darlin" instead of speaking in code that I have no clue as to what your trying to say, how about just speak for yourself instead of the masses. Look at the poll! That's the masses talking to "YOU" not me "YOU!"

What is? "yr long hideous" and who is "Ms.Fannings".

The BBW'S love me, I became a TS for three days just to be helpful and I screw anything that will get its ass high enough in the air for me. Hell I got the reviews to prove it. Along with a few hundred unpublished ones. Whats not to like?

I bet were both the same.... we both wake up happy, happy, happy, drink our coffee with caramel macchiato creamer and then we decide something. I decide who will be sucking my dick. You get to decide whos dick your going to suck. See almost identical. The only difference "YOU" get paid and I don't. So what fuck are you bitchin about?

View Poll Results: At what Hourly Rate would you see Fire Phoenix?
$400 (or more) 0 0%
$350 0 0%
$300 0 0%
$280 0 0%
$260 1 3.45%
$250 1 3.45%
$240 0 0%
$220 1 3.45%
$200 3 10.34%
I wouldn't 23 79.31%
Very vocal on the board. No I have not me her!
then you're missing one of the best! ^^^^^^^^^^^^
Again SL you are showing that you truly cannot grasp the fact that 90% of hobbyist don't go into coed. So if really believe that your poll has ANY REAL truth to it well then go live in the alternative universe that trump lives in. As for me I will stay and play in the reality of this universe. Now king of fools Im gna put you in the idiot box for you to be the king troll over the other fools. XOXO Kings of Fools and Trolls
So it's like the polls
Trump Can't win, Trump can't win
and then the Russians jump in and FUCK the who....le world ???