Privacy is Key...

Hello All.
I have seen some ladies bring this subject up and I am going to set the record straight for myself. PLEASE DO NOT GIVE MY NUMBER OUT TO ANYONE, INCLUDING PROVIDERS FOR REFERENCE CHECKS.

My number is private for a reason...If you are using me for a reference, please tell the provider to email me or pm. I respond rather quickly, unless I am busy but get to it asap.

I have a feeling that some guys just start thinking with the little head and forget about the regulations we have sometimes

If I get a text from someone asking for a reference check and its a provider I will more in likely not see the hobbyist anymore due to the lack of respect for privacy.

Now lets fuck and suck and be selfish with each others phone numbers, Im always happy to help someone else get there fuck and suck on LOL but there are STILL rules guys...

Do some of you ladies still have problems with this? And guys does this happen to you...
Well said. Do NOT share phone digits unless you have explicit permission, or if the number is posted publicly on showcase or in reviews.

Concur, and the guys should also not place a number in reviews unless they have explicit permission. For some ladies, this is not a big deal; but for others, it is a BIG PRIVACY violation because they only share their digits with screened guys and select gals.
I agree what you're saying about giving out phone numbers. I don't give mine out anymore until after screening, and it's always interesting when I get a text from someone that I didn't authorize to have it.

If anything it just raises a flag, because finding my contact number is bound to be a lot harder than just simply messaging me on my profiles, email, etc. It's unlikely that I will respond to an unsolicited text/call.

Keep it up babe! xoxo
I agree what you're saying about giving out phone numbers. I don't give mine out anymore until after screening, and it's always interesting when I get a text from someone that I didn't authorize to have it.

If anything it just raises a flag, because finding my contact number is bound to be a lot harder than just simply messaging me on my profiles, email, etc. It's unlikely that I will respond to an unsolicited text/call.

Keep it up babe! xoxo Originally Posted by KittenBabe
I agree as well...My number is private so common sense I would think no one would want to give it out to anyone in hopes of respecting privacy. I like to manage who I know has my number, I do not like having random texts and the games being played on my phone or however the situation may go down.

Its the same as Im pretty sure many guys would not like random texts from providers that they have seen, especially if it is on there real world phone...But like I said, some times that may be harder when also being newbie friendly...they do not know the screening procedures that most have.

AND I know some are thinking with the little head versus there brain because they are eager to see the provider and in hopes that we will reply back in a timely manner.
Well said. Do NOT share phone digits unless you have explicit permission, or if the number is posted publicly on showcase or in reviews.

Concur, and the guys should also not place a number in reviews unless they have explicit permission. For some ladies, this is not a big deal; but for others, it is a BIG PRIVACY violation because they only share their digits with screened guys and select gals. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
+1 I am quite picky....and I have mommy duties to attend to so I like to be able to control the phone call & Texts situation.
+1000000
I imediately block numbers i dont know that txt
With all the FREE text/phone app it's easy and convenient to download one on a phone create a login info and keep your number and when you working just download it and login . Hell I seen one particular provider and she had 4 phone lol really didnt understand just my two cents .
With all the FREE text/phone app it's easy and convenient to download one on a phone create a login info and keep your number and when you working just download it and login . Hell I seen one particular provider and she had 4 phone lol really didnt understand just my two cents . Originally Posted by hunglowandbig
These ladies who are posting above have their Privacy Shit Together based on my personal experience and know what they are doing.

They are simply asking that guys and some other gals with their numbers to NOT SHARE their Private Phone Numbers with any others. Other guys and gals may NOT know who has been screened by a particular lady--so don't share numbers unless they are published as PUBLIC.

WRT to having four software phone aps downloaded on a single phone, no wonder some of providers don't respond to requests with that much confusion. LMFAO

Not the particular case with the three ladies above--they are all organized, professional and not time wasters--all, based on my personal knowledge. All three carefully screen and all simply want that their privacy be respected by others who may have been entrusted with their private personal information.
Hello All.
I have seen some ladies bring this subject up and I am going to set the record straight for myself. PLEASE DO NOT GIVE MY NUMBER OUT TO ANYONE, INCLUDING PROVIDERS FOR REFERENCE CHECKS.

My number is private for a reason...If you are using me for a reference, please tell the provider to email me or pm. I respond rather quickly, unless I am busy but get to it asap.

I have a feeling that some guys just start thinking with the little head and forget about the regulations we have sometimes

If I get a text from someone asking for a reference check and its a provider I will more in likely not see the hobbyist anymore due to the lack of respect for privacy.

Now lets fuck and suck and be selfish with each others phone numbers, Im always happy to help someone else get there fuck and suck on LOL but there are STILL rules guys...

Do some of you ladies still have problems with this? And guys does this happen to you... Originally Posted by Alana kay
+1!!!!!!
Yep...don't give my number out. Have the girl pm or email me
I won't use a number of a provider to verify a guy unless I have met the provider personally and she has given it. Mostly because I don't know who's number it is. Nothing says the guy doesn't have a second line. I'd rather PM on the site. Or if the privider has her number listed on her showcase.

Keep it up babe! xoxo Originally Posted by KittenBabe

All I know is having seen this gorgeous woman in person, I have longed to massage & kiss her pretty feet in Private. Then I would love to lick her Private Parts. And if I was real lucky she would give a nice warm Golden Shower in the Privacy of my bath tub.

+1000000
I imediately block numbers i dont know that txt Originally Posted by GingerLyn Harte
I have licked this beautiful woman's Private Parts before

Yuk...poor thing - I feel sorry for the provider that has to see you. Just yuk.

All I know is having seen this gorgeous woman in person, I have longed to massage & kiss her pretty feet in Private. Then I would love to lick her Private Parts. And if I was real lucky she would give a nice warm Golden Shower in the Privacy of my bath tub.

Originally Posted by Little Monster
I won't use a number of a provider to verify a guy unless I have met the provider personally and she has given it. Mostly because I don't know who's number it is. Nothing says the guy doesn't have a second line. I'd rather PM on the site. Or if the privider has her number listed on her showcase. Originally Posted by Tequila Rose
Thats how i feel...i do not want to do double research lol...