URL / Website: -
City: Shreveport
State: Louisiana
Address: Highland area
Activities: BBBJ, 69, DATY, K9 mish
Hair Length and Color: dark past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: short 5'3"?, 120 lbs? small tits B cup?if petitite spinner iss your thing, you won't be disappointed
Recommendation: Yes
She's not 120 lbs. She's 105. I asked. LOL

HID (21-HID)
HID,

My mistake! So that's why I could move her around so easily then...
I will apologize to her.

Lopaka
What does HID mean?
Please DM me about her
IWM she probably want see you until you have some reviews to verify. She is very cautious as she should be. Meeting strangers is a dangerous game. Not to put you down as always glad to see people expand the hobby but try to help all keep safe. I have been robbed had to take a few licks by pimps and boyfriends hiding in the room so want to help where I can. Older and wiser now I hope.
Had a bad experience since I moved to Texas. Not a very good hobby town here in WF and made an appointment with a lady for a massage at her house. She put me in bedroom I paid her and she went to put her dog up. I was taking my shoes off when big guy came in with a baseball bat and says what are you doing that is my wife. I said I feel sorry for you. He grunted I out my shoes and picked my back pack or man purse and thank to TX C Carry I pulled out my glock 22 and said move or will try to shoot the bat and hope I don't hit you. He turned whiter and stepped back though or getting my $100 back but did not as it could go wrong if I had to shoot him. Would have cost me more than the $100.
No she was not on eccie as I don't think they know what that is here in WF. One of the sites you need to stay a way from.
What does HID mean? Originally Posted by Zackx2694x

HID = Hornn^I^Dog = me

HID (21-HID)
I like this type too, pulling me out from hiding, lol.
HID…maybe 105 with clothes on ��
What does HID mean
Was she not good Toxiboi?
HID is a name see a few post above for explanation

Modosy-no sorry I didn’t mean it like that. More as a joke that his estimation was high.